🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Hunch Hondo

Who is your HH dream guest?

My HH dream guest would be any Australian because as an "Aussie," hearing a familiar accent would be very soothing.

ohh Claudiodoughtery

• Like 5

dream guest could be anybody though, right? Like anyone from history, living or dead?

If so, than Mister Seymour Hoffman.

I think I'd really like them to have a serious upper-echelon sit down with Squawkerman. Dude needs to answer some fucking questions.

• Like 1

I wish Adam Pally would come back, announce a new season of Happy Endings, and then verbally assault our beloved hosting duo

• Like 1

I do a really great impression of Claudia O'Doherty. Remind me and I will bust it out at the next hangout.

• Like 1

Is there a hangout tonight because I am drunk already sitting at my kitchen table surfing the web on my tablet listening to 90s music on Spotify AKA "living the life".

• Like 3

Bill Bellamy and the white dude who was in the show with him where they drove fast cars?

Conan O'Brien so hayes can finally meet his real dad

• Like 1

it would be great If Cochrams bone mom was in studio,however there's two thing that are prob holding Sean and Hayes from having already done it

1) too scary....where there's a skelington there's usually a frankingstine close by that's not a chance there willing to take. And neither should you...if you see a skelington geet outa there!

2) the sound of Cochrans moms bones is xylophone when she moves ....not good for podcast recording

Way to preempt the inevitable clamour for cochran's bone mom as a guest with some great, valid reasons why she should not be on. Have some sense, people. Skellingtons are real.

• Like 1

Way to preempt the inevitable clamour for cochran's bone mom as a guest with some great, valid reasons why she should not be on. Have some sense, people. Skellingtons are real.

Thanks for spreading the word Taters.its obviously the best option for a guest and the one we all want to hear but that's just to risky...Sooo nice try guys but your dead meat I'm nipping this in the bud

Also: Chanson....I'm fairly certain no one suggested chanson yet just putting it out there

• Like 2

Yeah, Chanson would be a great guest. Someone should get that guy on the show!

• Like 3