🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Hunch Hondo

Who is your HH dream guest?

For awhile I thought Chanson wasn't even going to give me a like for that post which made me pretty peeved. Ultimately he did like my post proving what a true Chanson he is and I have to say I am pleased as punch.

• Like 3

I would be interested in the thought process behind the like. What gave him pause at first, and what made him decide, in the end, that yes he was going to like that post? Pretty interesting stuff if you ask me

• Like 2

I've been thinking about this since you posted it and I DON'T GET IT

• Like 2

There's nothing to get, I just like Keifer Sutherland.

Like, as more than a friend.

• Like 3

For awhile I thought Chanson wasn't even going to give me a like for that post which made me pretty peeved. Ultimately he did like my post proving what a true Chanson he is and I have to say I am pleased as punch.

I just forget to go back and read things after I post.

• Like 1

Hang on a minute... you IS Chanson.

But is Chanson movies?

• Like 2

It's hard to know if Chanson is movies. That's probably the most compelling reason to have him on the show; to find out if he is or is not movies.

• Like 5

Yea, I'm just now realizing that sentence structure is confusing. I meant "Norm MacDonald (A.K.A. your D) or Norm from the forum." Although, it would be funny if his dad was also named Norm.

I think Andy Richter would be good guest

Also, Tony Hale, even though guy is real weas'el

Edited by Wheez the Sn'us
  • Like 1

It is between the two of Donald Trump, or H. G. Wells, or Forrest Macneil, or I don't know if they tried but try getting Jake Johnson really?

Jimmy Pardo

• Like 4