🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 370 — The Brochelor

Earwolf and Wolfpop favorites Paul F. Tompkins and Matt Gourley join Scott to talk about some exciting news! Yes, we finally find out what their morning routines consist of in full detail but just as important, we get all the info on the updated HOWL app. We’ll hear all about the amazing new features including ad free episodes of your favorite Earwolf/Wolfpop shows as well as Howl Originals such as Superego: Forgotten Classics and more. Plus, stuntman Chin Dollhouse arrives to talk about some of the many famous stunts he has done that haven’t seen the light of day and best selling author Danielle Steele stops by to promote her new book “Chimney Smoke Hairdo.”

What a week it was or is or is about to be....

somebody make that a tshirt or calendar or something

• Like 1

Ahhhh Gourley used to be my college professor. "Super" nice guy. Tompkins is always fantastic too but that's assumed. Stoked to hear this ep.

• Like 6

Gee, this Howl app sounds interesting. Oh, but its only on iOS and neglects half of all phone users.

As a fellow non-iPhone owner...stop whining.

• Like 5

My favorite lineup evah!

Couldn't this whole ep just be these guys coming up with new murder mystery, tv show ideas, based on throw away phrases/off hand remarks.

• Like 7

Ahh the endless internet dance of a small independent company being bought by a large company, introducing a pay wall and then trying to convince existing users its a good thing. It will never be taken as a good thing. Never has never will.

Getting past the premium thing confining the paid stuff to an ios exclusive app is incredibly dumb. Thats the vast majority of smart phone users excluded right there. If fact confining to an app at all isn't great. What about those of use who like to listen from our desktops? Why not lets us sign up on the website and give us access to premium RSS feeds we can subscribe to in itunes?

I really can't stress this enough. I want to give you my money but YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAID CONTENT ACCESSIBLE OUTSIDE THE APP

• Like 12

I really can't stress this enough. I want to give you my money but YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PAID CONTENT ACCESSIBLE OUTSIDE THE APP

It is available on a browser. Right here. Howl.fm bayBEE

• Like 9

GRRR! MAD! apps smartphones money I'm so mad AAARGGH! what about my sweet samsung galaxy? Jumping to conclusions! HULK SMASH

• Like 10

If you download one of the apps on Android, you can pretend the constant howling on the wolf howl sound effect app is actually a new character on CBB!

• Like 1

GRRR! MAD! apps smartphones money I'm so mad AAARGGH! what about my sweet samsung galaxy? Jumping to conclusions! HULK SMASH

Please, don't Taz out here and break the forums!

• Like 7

It is available on a browser. Right here. Howl.fm bayBEE

Thank you so much for posting this!

I am really excited about this. We've been getting free content for, what, 6 years? 7 years? Now they are still giving us that exact same free content, but if you want some newer stuff they haven't offered before, AND access to the old stuff you had access to for years, you can pay $5.00 to get it.

This gives me hope. I was really starting to worry with a couple of shows leaving, the investment from Scripts, and Scott's seeming unhappiness, that we were close to possibly losing Earwolf. This gives me hopes for these massively talented and awesome people to keep doing this for a long time, and to get the money they richly deserve.

• Like 3

Gonna make sure to listen to all live episodes in the next 7 days haha

• Like 3

Gonna make sure to listen to all live episodes in the next 7 days haha

There's FORTY-ONE of them so get going!

• Like 1