🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 370 — The Brochelor

And I'm up to the part where Gourley namechecks Creepshow, which is my second favorite movie of all time.

• Like 2

What are you talking about? Wolf Pop is doing just fine and the shows created there are great. I was there too, Denzel? And the new shows are going to be great fun. Not sure where all your anger is coming from.

I loved the daily-release schedule for "Sylvester Stallone Podcast." Poor Paul Scheer was really put through the ringer. And that thrilling-conclusion, get the fuck out of here saying WolfPop is a flop!

• Like 1

Developing iOS apps is much easier and quicker than developing Android apps because you know the specs of the phones you're developing for. Android, you do not, so you need to work on making something that runs decently across thousands of devices rather than something that runs great on a few. For many reasons, it's much easier to make an iOS version first, then port it to Android while getting user feedback.

Sucks that Android users get treated as second-class citizens, but if you had to develop the same thing twice, and you know one version is going to take a lot longer with worse results, which would you prioritize?

But seriously, Android users are second class citizens. RIGHT GUYS?

• Like 2

im a crazy person who doesn't use credit cards.

pay walls suck.

if i could pay cash i would.

gonna pick my favs and stick um on a flash drive before the wall goes up =/

• Like 1

I was there too, Denzel?

Great, you just made want a podcast where Denzel Washington tells people stories about his life and they always interrupt to remind him that they were with him when it happened.

• Like 3

Great, you just made want a podcast where Denzel Washington tells people stories about his life and they always interrupt to remind him that they were with him when it happened.

Either that, or Matt Gourley interviews people that were there (too) during any ol' time in Denzel's life. "I was the MC at a local bar's karaoke night, when Denzel showed up and sang Ina Gadda Da Vida." "When he was in the third grade, I handed Denzel his 'Participant' patch from the Presidential Fitness Challenge." Et cetera.

• Like 1

And I'm up to the part where Gourley namechecks Creepshow, which is my second favorite movie of all time.

What's your favorite movie, Creepshow 2?

• Like 3

Guest Sanjay Yngwie Gupta Malmsteen

The best part of this ep was the HeyNongMan plugs theme! :D

• Like 2

What's your favorite movie, Creepshow 2?

Yeah, that's right. Rounding out my top five are Tales from the Darkside: The Movie, Trick 'R Treat, and Creepshow III (yes, it exists).

• Like 1

No one has time for your terrible conspiracy theories.

What's wrong with just asking questions?

tumblr_n4v9s0pedU1qzx3jto5_500.gif

• Like 5

Yeah, that's right. Rounding out my top five are Tales from the Darkside: The Movie, Trick 'R Treat, and Creepshow III (yes, it exists).

Joe, have you seen the trailer for the soon-to-be-released "Tales of Halloween"? Fingers crossed it features the ghost of Richard Harrow.

-

HEY EVERYONE I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN ASKING YOURSELF: WHAT DOES POIKA THINK?!

1) Great ep.

2) I can still listen to a shit load of free content and pay a small fee for old content? Ok! I like these guys and am happy to support them.

3) Fuck corporate America, but God bless the American dream where everything's free and we all get paid.

4) Even the most cynical of you can dream that this is the nudge that Earwolf and Aukerman needed to begin producing new episodes of Mike Detective.

Only for me and me personally, I will make like an REO Speedwagon and roll with the changes. I'll let the naysayers download their napsters and yell at Lars.

• Like 6

Joe, have you seen the trailer for the soon-to-be-released "Tales of Halloween"?

-

I have now, my good sir.

• Like 1

Heynongman, no one needs to be reminded that Creepshow 3 exists. I'm trying to eat over here. You can replace that with Tales from the Crypt, Vault of Horror, Twilight Zone: The Movie, or hell, From a Whisper to a Scream if you want to get into the deeper cuts. Don't ever bring up that movie...nay, ABOMINATION again, I beg of you.

• Like 1

What are you talking about? Wolf Pop is doing just fine and the shows created there are great. I was there too, Denzel? And the new shows are going to be great fun. Not sure where all your anger is coming from.

Leonard Maltin's podcast is perfect for anyone who likes films, dare I say it's even better than 'I Love Films'

• Like 2

But seriously, Android users are second class citizens. RIGHT GUYS?

You know what they say, have an Iphone or be square

They still have the rights to the Hooray Show episodes before it went independent.

I know that's how it works guys, I wasn't being fully serious #punkd. But it is funny how they most likely were putting the finishing touches on the app when Horatio and Chad decided to part ways.

Earwold were probably like: "Guys don't leave we've got this great app coming out, it's only for ios though".

And Horatio wss like: "ONLY FOR IOS?!?!?!! Fuck you guys we're definitely out of here now!!!"

#AndroidLivesMatter

• Like 1

It won't play on my Android browser, just freezes up. Am I the only one?

Try downloading a different browser. I use dolphin browser, I'm listening right now on an Android phone.

• Like 1

Yo! If you are a current subscriber to the WTF app then Howl is free for the remainder of your subscription AND Howl will only be $1.99 a month FOR LIFE!

Just need to wait for that android app.. .

• Like 1

I'm going from android to apple in a couple of months so I'll be getting howl at that time. i really like the logo for it.

anyways

dammit this was a good episode. I think Scott may be talking about Evol chicken apple sausage breakfast burritos. they are pretty good. I love Gourley on this show. I only really hear him on this and I was there too but he's always such a charmer.

• Like 1

Howl news aside,

This ep was crazy fun, the pre-character segment was just such a good time, because they kept cracking each other up to a degree not normally heard on the podcast

• Like 2

I'm going from android to apple in a couple of months so I'll be getting howl at that time. i really like the logo for it.

anyways

dammit this was a good episode. I think Scott may be talking about Evol chicken apple sausage breakfast burritos. they are pretty good. I love Gourley on this show. I only really hear him on this and I was there too but he's always such a charmer.

Do yourself a favor and listen to Matt Gourley's other podcasts; Superego, James Bonding, and Pistol Shrimps Radio. All of them are terriffic. Then look up his various guest appearances on shows like Star Wars Minute, Spontaneanation and more.

P.S. I'm Matt Gourley.

• Like 7

Do yourself a favor and listen to Matt Gourley's other podcasts; Superego, James Bonding, and Pistol Shrimps Radio. All of them are terriffic. Then look up his various guest appearances on shows like Star Wars Minute, Spontaneanation and more.

P.S. I'm Matt Gourley.

He's also on every single episode of the Andy Daly PPP. Definitely check those out.

• Like 3