🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 370 — The Brochelor

Try downloading a different browser. I use dolphin browser, I'm listening right now on an Android phone.

Thanks! Wasn't working on chrome or Firefox and was regretting having already started my free month, works perfectly on dolphin though.

• Like 1

Thanks! Wasn't working on chrome or Firefox and was regretting having already started my free month, works perfectly on dolphin though.

Awesome! I'm glad you got it working. More joy to go around, I recommend hitting those bonus Cbb episodes immediately haha.

"Knock, knock," said the door, in its own way; turgidity.

• Like 6

Ah jeez, now I'm embarrassed.

that was a really good theme

side note :I'm glad there was no tag added to the CUTPB theme. Leggero's laugh is the perfect ending for it.

• Like 1

that was a really good theme

side note :I'm glad there was no tag added to the CUTPB theme. Leggero's laugh is the perfect ending for it.

I'm less proud of it, and more just surprised that I could possibly be the first person to apply Hey Nongman to "Life in a Northern Town." It felt like one of those ideas that I took out of the air even though it didn't belong to me.

• Like 2

"It's me - Bryce Dallas Howard, the man"

I love Matt Gourley on CBB. One of my fav. episodes of all time is #38 Paul F Tompkins Steps in. "Is Dropsy here?" gets me every single time.

• Like 3

Make an android app, pretty please. Will happily pay for a subscription as I have felt guilty enjoying Earwolf all this time and not paying or donating a cent.

Please take my money.

Edit: Checked the right thread and see that you just need time. Fantastic.

• Like 2

Heynongman, no one needs to be reminded that Creepshow 3 exists. I'm trying to eat over here. You can replace that with Tales from the Crypt, Vault of Horror, Twilight Zone: The Movie, or hell, From a Whisper to a Scream if you want to get into the deeper cuts. Don't ever bring up that movie...nay, ABOMINATION again, I beg of you.

Sorry, I was Yes And-ing the idea that Creepshow 2 is my favorite movie. I will bring up Creepshow 3 again, but only in order to say that it is a COLOSSAL piece of shit.

There was a stretch where I was like 'Yeah I'm gonna subscribe to this shit right now actually,' but then there wasn't an app for my android phone so I didn't. And I'll probably forget about it by the time they have one. Sorry guys, you'll get me next time maybe probably not to be honest

There was a stretch where I was like 'Yeah I'm gonna subscribe to this shit right now actually,' but then there wasn't an app for my android phone so I didn't. And I'll probably forget about it by the time they have one. Sorry guys, you'll get me next time maybe probably not to be honest
If this is true then you're very ready to dismiss something that you didn't have the option of getting before, with what seems like very little information.

Sorry, I was Yes And-ing the idea that Creepshow 2 is my favorite movie. I will bring up Creepshow 3 again, but only in order to say that it is a COLOSSAL piece of shit.

It's cool, it's cool. Just be careful what you Yes, And from now on. Someone could have thought you were serious and greenlit Creepshow 4. Then, SyFy buys the rights and makes a new one every year, Uwe Boll comes out of retirement just to direct Creepshow sequels, and before you know it, BOOM, mass genocide. You could have started quite the buttercream effect. We should probably stock up on ether and rags now just in case that ever happens.

It's cool, it's cool. Just be careful what you Yes, And from now on. Someone could have thought you were serious and greenlit Creepshow 4. Then, SyFy buys the rights and makes a new one every year, Uwe Boll comes out of retirement just to direct Creepshow sequels, and before you know it, BOOM, mass genocide. You could have started quite the buttercream effect. We should probably stock up on ether and rags now just in case that ever happens.

If I knew for a fact that a not-so-great bit from a comedy podcast message board could lead to a straight-to-Syfy horror anthology franchise, no matter how shitty, I'd Yes And every premise under the goddamn sun. Just to know I had that power.

Such a C+ episode. It took them 22 minutes to even get to the announcement because of all of the hilarious derailments. I could listen to PFT and Gourley bullshit for hours (and, thinking about it now, already have).

Regarding Howl, I signed up for the trial because why not? I don't tend to go back and listen to old episodes because I can barely keep up with the new stuff I listen to on a weekly basis. That said, the new content on there is pretty awesome. I had Forgotten Classics on in the background at work today, and I listened to the Wild Horses episode with Laraine Newman. And they were excellent.

People can be upset all they want, but I'm okay paying $5 a month for this.

If I knew for a fact that a not-so-great bit from a comedy podcast message board could lead to a straight-to-Syfy horror anthology franchise, no matter how shitty, I'd Yes And every premise under the goddamn sun. Just to know I had that power.

In a world where Donald Trump has a chance at becoming president, you COULD very well have that power. Tell you what, if any of this stuff comes true, I owe you a Coke, and you promise to smother me with a pillow. Deal?

Heard this line and could not ignore it! I just had to do something with it :)

KKDoJ.png

Also, it should be noted, I have never seen Kramer vs. Kramer. I'm assuming it's basically Dustin Hoffman's version of Face/Off, right? Doesn't matter - I already made this, lol.

• Like 5

Such a C+ episode. It took them 22 minutes to even get to the announcement because of all of the hilarious derailments. I could listen to PFT and Gourley bullshit for hours (and, thinking about it now, already have).

Regarding Howl, I signed up for the trial because why not? I don't tend to go back and listen to old episodes because I can barely keep up with the new stuff I listen to on a weekly basis. That said, the new content on there is pretty awesome. I had Forgotten Classics on in the background at work today, and I listened to the Wild Horses episode with Laraine Newman. And they were excellent.

People can be upset all they want, but I'm okay paying $5 a month for this.

LLLLLARRRAAIIINE NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWMAN

• Like 2

Heard this line and could not ignore it! I just had to do something with it :)

KKDoJ.png

Also, it should be noted, I have never seen Kramer vs. Kramer. I'm assuming it's basically Dustin Hoffman's version of Face/Off, right? Doesn't matter - I already made this, lol.

This is really great, but I just have one suggestion

Meryl Streep is the other Kramer

• Like 1

LLLLLARRRAAIIINE NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWMAN

I totally didn't do this about every five minutes that I was listening.

dear forum,

i am very distraught due to this episode.

the matter is such: is "chicken and applesauce" truly a foreign concept to america????

this literally baffles me and i have no idea how to process this? is this a bit? was paul on some sort of weird bit where the idea of "chicken and applesauce" was something he had NEVER EVEN HEARD OF and, even more so, DISPROVED OF INSTANTLY????? is this really not a thing in america? or in the rest of the world?

because, like

it's one of the staple dishes in the belgian cuisine. chicken, fries and applesauce. bingo.

on the other hand, i am from belgium and am therefore an authority on the field of waffles. which is why i can say i have never understood how "chicken and waffles" works as a combination. how is that right? how can that work?

on the other hand, i am from belgium and am therefore an authority on the field of waffles. which is why i can say i have never understood how "chicken and waffles" works as a combination. how is that right? how can that work?

Come to the US South sometime, and we'll make you a convert. It's amazing.

• Like 2

dear forum,

i am very distraught due to this episode.

the matter is such: is "chicken and applesauce" truly a foreign concept to america????

this literally baffles me and i have no idea how to process this? is this a bit? was paul on some sort of weird bit where the idea of "chicken and applesauce" was something he had NEVER EVEN HEARD OF and, even more so, DISPROVED OF INSTANTLY????? is this really not a thing in america? or in the rest of the world?

because, like

it's one of the staple dishes in the belgian cuisine. chicken, fries and applesauce. bingo.

I'm baffled that you're baffled that Americans aren't aware of a Belgian thing.

what i'm baffled about is something that to me is so commonplace and such a basic flavor combination as chicken and applesauce being completely foreign and absurd to someone. i had never actually realized that it was such a specific belgian thing, i thought it was a general food thing. i had definitely not considered that it could be foreign to anyone

• Like 1