🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 116.5 - Minisode 116.5

Quetzalcoatlus

Hahahahaha. That's almost just mean. I know how to say it and still stumble sometimes. Poor Paul would never get through it.

So what I'm saying is....someone snatch that shit up!

• Like 1

Just started watching this. I was kind of hoping the long-haired guy they're following around from behind at the beginning in the black-and-white sequence was going to turn around and end up being Tommy Wiseau. I know this was almost a decade before he was a thing, but that would have made this my all-time favorite movie.

• Like 2

This lady is a "Head Dinosaurologist." That's a real thing that someone wrote, someone else approved, and then someone said out loud.

• Like 1

I have pimped out my screen name and now I'm feeling the pressure to really bring my A game and make a minisode worthy comment.

• Like 1

The asshole who made this fucking movie (Jonathan R. Betuel) is the same guy who wrote and owns the rights to The Last Starfighter. Everyone in Hollywood, for one reason or another, wants to do a remake of The Last Starfighter, but Betuel refuses to let anyone make it. Seth Rogen and Stephen Spielberg have both tried to get the rights to remake it, and Betuel has denied them both.

This fucking asshole, after submitting the world to THIS movie, he owes it to everyone to let Spielberg and Rogen remake his crappy movie. Leave it to the creator of Theodore Rex to have any sort of shred or artistic integrity. [/font][/color]

I can understand your frustration, but I found him to be a very kind and intriguing guy. Just my two cents :)

I can understand your frustration, but I found him to be a very kind and intriguing guy. Just my two cents :)

Oh I am sure he is a wonderful man and a lovely human being.

But because I watched this movie, I hate him with irrational fervor.

• Like 2

Anyone else want to be a dinosaur with me?

I'm down, although I won't have anything C&O worthy, and I suspect people actually know how to say this one thanks to Dinosaur Comics. But hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this