🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 97 — Julie Klausner, Our Close Friend

I made all my best friends online. Some may say I made my only friends online. Some people need to mind their own business this is my life and where I choose to make my friends is up to me!!!

Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter!!!!!

• Like 6

Does anyone else try to guess the celebrity in between the first and last name? Sometimes I get it right and it's fun, today I guessed Tony... Shalhoub. I got it wrong and it was still fun.

• Like 5

you know who else tries to guess the celeb in between first and last name? Sean and Hayes.

• Like 4

Did you guys hear we can sell stuff online now? What kind of stuff? I know someone just said socks but do you think we could sell stuff like old shoes and comic books too? Kids today have no idea how good they goit it.

• Like 4

They don't get it. Not the advertisers, not those idiots at the CBB board (yes offense SteveH),

This accusation is unfair, fallacious, salacious, and downright ostentatious. I submit evidence to the contrary:

Although this is extremely embarrassing for me, but not surprising to anyone, you can't argue with the fact that nearly 85% of all my posts on Earwolf occurred in this very forum

eaa936b5-cecb-4f7f-9e64-aae4ece45d27_zpsvzkvnbfs.png

• Like 4

eaa936b5-cecb-4f7f-9e64-aae4ece45d27_zpsvzkvnbfs.png

That's a pretty solid Interests bit, Steve.

• Like 9

This episode is like Butch's girlfriend with the weird accent in Pulp Fiction saying the name of that Harmony Korine movie:

Geimho

• Like 7

Loses points on the lack of a dash

"0.9% for, well, qualified buyers"

• Like 5

Top notch episode. My girlfriend said i was "bigger" and more "firm" and even lasted longer!

• Like 14

So I know I'm doing this a little bit late, but here's the photos of my dad and pet:

D with Mom when they first started dating:

WGLUsPW.jpg

Here's my dog (he's the little scruffy one):

hEwJGGI.jpg

*This is my first time trying to post photos on here, so hopefully it works. May have to edit.

EDIT: Are the photos showing up small for everyone else too? Can one of you nerds please tell me how to do this?

EDIT 2: Okay, hopefully this works. Thanks nohorseman

post-25748-0-92130800-1439933661_thumb.jpg

post-25748-0-71972700-1439933713_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

So I know I'm doing this a little bit late, but here's the photos of my dad and pet:

D with Mom when they first started dating:

post-25748-0-71972700-1439933713_thumb.jpg

Here's my dog (he's the little scruffy one):

post-25748-0-92130800-1439933661_thumb.jpg

*This is my first time trying to post photos on here, so hopefully it works. May have to edit.

EDIT: Are the photos showing up small for everyone else too? Can one of you nerds please tell me how to do this?

Hurry up! I wanna see that dog and point out that mine is superior!

• Like 2

Since I'll never get first post, my new thing is going to be that I'm going to comment on the episodes from one week ago.

I'm sure you all noticed my absence on the last episode.

I saved it for this week:

EGG IS BACK, BAY-BEE!

So damn cool to have Tom back so quickly after his previous legendary appearance. Good on him for seeing the light that was/is Hayes 'n Sean.

• Like 5

julie klausner's comedic rhythms were nicely weird and off-kilter with the boys in this ep; between that and hayes' throwaway paywall line in the ad, and sean's description of how dj's make music, plus his seder with kissinger and somehow flubbing the pronunciation of 'ok' .. i have now determined this is the most under appreciated pea pod on the web.

• Like 3

That post looks much better silverbells although with the link I pointed you in the direction of I was hoping you'd add some metadata

(placeholder message awaiting content after episode is sonically processed)

Don't have much to add. Solid ep. Fantastic GIF by Dix....

VDZJob4.jpg

• Like 5

Double posts are my favorite.

• Like 4