🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 246 — Fifth Hand Tom Cruise Gossip

Howard and guest host Natasha Leggero welcome comedian and poker enthusiast Kyle Dunnigan who helps determine what the generation after the Millennials will be called, as well as why Tom Cruise is better at acting like a normal person in movies than he is in real life. Also, our hosts decide which celebrities they would like to have portray them in a film based on their lives. Lastly, the gang reveals a bulletproof plan to avoid talking to your cab driver.

Awww. Sugar Ray did a cover of Adam Ant before going mainstream. They weren't always bad...

It's adorable how lost Wie is without Ku. It's odd that Wie took over the Ku role on this ep rather than Natasha. Seemed to throw off the flow.

Still, funny ep and I love Kyle from PB.

"So this isn't even music they would, like, annoy you with in an Uber." haha Oh Natasha. You're great.

"I didn't fear for my life because of his, uh, lightsaber techniques."

Fifth-Hand Tom Cruise Gossip should most definitely be a show!

HOWARD: You talk to one of these wizards right here at Howl Earpop to take care of that, uhh, there's a lot of engineer types out there at the desks.

NATASHA: (full body laughs) Howard, you're so good at saying the dumbest thing, like, it's so serious.

This episode has been delightful. And Howard's right, Stan Lee is directly responsible for all of those damn Marvel films' similar tones, and he should just STAHP.

I'm really gonna miss the archives of this show

They haven't taken anything down yet, so you could just download them and then you never have to miss them.

• Like 2

Yeah, if you don't want to get Howl and don't want to lose the Whooch archives, start downloading ASAP. And make sure you have about 15 GB of hard drive space.

• Like 1

I like Natasha on the show, and she's great on Another Period.

though... she's been co host a number of times and yet it's like she's never heard any of howards songs. Maybe it's a "bit" but she seems to out of it.. it saddens me, so be it.

KuKu is definitely needed to keep howards crazy train on track.

I'm really gonna miss the archives of this show

I'm on my first listen and haven't even hit ep 100. :( :( :( :(

• Like 1

Per the Howl.fm site:

We are experiencing difficulty with the ad-free Earwolf/Wolfpop archives on Howl. For now, you can listen to the archives - with ads - for free in the iOS App, or on Earwolf.com or Wolfpop.com. As promised, ad-free archives are coming to Howl soon! When they do, they will be exclusive to Howl Premium.

Howard is definitely not UCB-trained.

Anyway, great ep, nice to hear some classic Kyle bits again, and I thought Howard and Natasha managed to steer things along and mix the charts and looser conversations really well.

• Like 2

I like Natasha on the show, and she's great on Another Period.

though... she's been co host a number of times and yet it's like she's never heard any of howards songs. Maybe it's a "bit" but she seems to out of it.. it saddens me, so be it.

KuKu is definitely needed to keep howards crazy train on track.

Wasn't Armen saying "I havent heard this one" a lot when he was on last? seems like all the guest hosts do it, so whats the big deal?

Sign in to follow this