🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 40 - Brandon Johnson: Ooh Shit! That’s Fashion! with BeLaShange

Welcome back to Ooh Shit! That’s Fashion! with your host BeLaShange (Brandon Johnson), the only early morning show that’s gonna help you get dressed for the week! This week fashion expert Bebe Bu stops by to talk about some of the pioneering moves she’s done in fashion, 3D fashion, what’s hot for 2016, and what’s Cutting Edge or Tacky. Later, Traci Reardon appears to answer some fashion tweets in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

Naming a character pretty much the exact same as one two episodes ago? Cutting edge!

Really funny and great energy.

• Like 1

Oh hell yes! Earwolf needs waaaay more Brandon Johnson!

• Like 7

The last few Special Guests didn't hit me (tho to be fair I was busy and then out of town, so distracted), but this one was awesome, a welcome return to lunacy and lunatic characters and loony tunes

• Like 1

As soon as Brandon said the name of the show, I was 100% in. As soon as Lauren started talking, 200%. One of my favorite episodes.

• Like 5

so lauren no longer hates brandon?

Can you please explain? Is this some sort of long, protracted feud or are you just being hyperbolic about their clashing on the VPN i4h ep when Brandon made comments about women in improv during a scene?

• Like 1

That's her kidnapper!

Brandon... my word, sir. This deserves unabashed praise from everyone everywhere.

• Like 2

As soon as Brandon said the name of the show, I was 100% in. As soon as Lauren started talking, 200%. One of my favorite episodes.

Exactly. I started laughing as soon as the 'shit' part came in.

so lauren no longer hates brandon?

IMG_5329.jpg

• Like 1

That's her kidnapper!

Brandon... my word, sir. This deserves unabashed praise from everyone everywhere.

"Fuck....no!"

this was great. i love when the eps are more on the crazy end of the spectrum.

Sign in to follow this