🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

Hi Rayman, I'm a big fan of your video game series but I have a question how do you have feet and hands but no limbs? Also what are you supposed to be? An animal? Some kind of bug thing?

That is an example of how I would submit a popcorn gallery question, when prompted, if you somehow became a guest on the show but history has shown that no forum poster has ever crossed over from our world to their world as a guest, so it's just a purely hypothetical but if you want to answer anyway, I welcome it. Thanks.

I had to do some googling and it appears I am some sort of partially-drawn cartoon spaceduck. Best guess is my creator drew my head, body, hands and feet and took a snackbreak, then came back and said 'Fuck it, that's enough'

• Like 5

I'm a big fan of all your movies. Can you tell me will there be a follow up that covers the events that happened after you sent your brother back to the institution on that train? Does he still count real good?

I am the brother who counts good.

• Like 4

I am the brother who counts good.

oh right. :)

time for me to drink a lot of coffee

Edited by souprman
  • Like 1

Hey buds. I was on vakay (shun) but now I'm back.

That Klausner episode blew my mind, and somehow this one was even funnier.

It was prob brought up last week, but is anyone concerned that now that the ads are going to be removed from HH, a lot of the older episodes will have stretches that make...no sense? Like, that episode with Clark Duke where they play that game out of spite for Cards Against Humanity. Or all the callbacks to Ear Wolfman Jack, who won't be a thing anymore.

Is there any way they could at LEAST keep the Cards ads? It's one of the best running gags on the show.

• Like 11

Since scipppppps took over they wouldn't even let Sean post to say thanks for all the birthday well wishes we sent him!

wait what? is this a real thing? I MISSED SO MUCH!

• Like 1

Forgive me Eliza, I really mean I am REALLY new here, to the extent that I did not even notice the "like" button. Last time I was semi-active on ANY forum, it was on a site about fishing off of piers and I was a very different man. Oh, the stories I could tell!

Oh baby, start spinnin' that yarn pier fishin' man(d).

• Like 4

Oh baby, start spinnin' that yarn pier fishin' man(d).

Well...a lot of folks mentioned mackerel.

Now that I write it down, it's not quite as riveting as I'd remembered.

• Like 4

it's not quite as riveting as I'd remembered.

So, it wasn't really about the construction of the piers; got it.

• Like 2

Hey y'all. Bet you forgot about me, didn't you??

Well I've been a little busy. I moved, started classes, and created a website. Mostly I've just been too lazy to check the forums. I do truly feel sorry that I haven't been keeping up with you all.

Listen, today's my birthday and I just wanted to take the time to come here and tell you that you're all very special to me and I just couldn't imagine turning 22 without participating in this great ol' forum, because this is part of my identity now.

I hope you are all doing well. Also if anyone wants to update me on what's been going on here in the past month, like a highlight reel of sorts, please feel free. I would greatly appreciate it.

• Like 15

The first ad in this ep was amazing. I actually hope that Howl starts following the same model as Hulu so that there are more and more ad breaks as the service grows. Eventually Hayes & Sean will have to do an ad every 8 min and it will take 2 hours to listen to an HH ep.

If anyone has a problem with this, I'll be waiting for you on the play yard near the tetherball pole (the broken one) at 3:30. No knives.

• Like 4

the play yard near the tetherball pole (the broken one) at 3:30. No knives.

Never heard of it.

Today is the sixth day of my account existing, and I gotta say, this place has sure changed. Remember when things were simple? Nowadays it seems simplicity and common curtesy have gone the way of the buffalo. On my second day I remember feeling so loved as I opened the gift basket you were all so kind to send me (the kind with a teddy bear inside of a balloon. My favorite! I mean, how do they do that?!). Now, on day six: nothing. I feel like God on the last day of creation, just knowing that soon enough you're all gonna eat my fruit even though I told you time and time again that I'm saving it for later and it's really gonna piss me off when I see it isn't there. Don't even give me that "the snake tricked me" bullshit, like, who gets outwitted by a reptile? Get your shit together.

• Like 4

Never heard of it.

You know - the one missing the ball and rope. Oh now that I'm saying this, I think I know why you may have been confused. It might have been more accurate to just call it the pole (the one some one dressed up like a Christmas tree a couple years ago but never took down)

• Like 2

It's called art! Check out a museum sometime

Does the Creationism Museum count? They do have fantastical pieces of art...

• Like 7

Herman Melville is no Sherman Alexie. Suck it, East Coast.

PS - Sherman Alexie once said on public radio station KUOW when asked how much money he makes from book sales on Amazon (in reference to the Hachette/Amazon kerfuffle) "more than you do." And people thought it was charming... Weird, Seattle, really weird.

• Like 4

Does the Creationism Museum count? They do have fantastical pieces of art...

If you're up for it, looks kind of terrifying

ypbw5oq.jpg

• Like 14

Remember when Marc Maron went to the Creation Museum? That guy is SOOO edgy!

• Like 8

Never heard of it.

yeah what's a playard?

• Like 1

It's called art! Check out a museum sometime

When I was on holiday I used the museum's restroom many times in the first couple of days. There was a doorman and he started to look sad when he saw me coming. He must have known that I didn't really go there to appreciate the good art.

Also I was thinking about Comedy Bang Bang.

Do any of you all (or y'all for short) listen to Comedy Bang Bang?

Do you think the boys (Sean and Hayes) will ever be on it again?

And do you you think Scott would say "Hayes Nong Man" or "Hayes Sean Man"?

And do you think we could stop him saying either of those things?

Peace & Love

robotom

• Like 6

CBB will probably take a page out of S&Hs book and have them back every 6 months so people need to get Howl to really appreciate the episode.

• Like 5