🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

Hey welcome to deadwood handbook a prospectors guide to picking nuts and hopping trains in the red carpet lined yak carriages of this industry we call cowbiz

• Like 8

All hail Rose_Cream!

But really don't - you're just setting yourself up for dissappointment.

• Like 3

This was a very satisfying ep for me. It really made me feel like I was walking the red carpet lineback hallways that everyone is always talking about.

• Like 1

If you're up for it, looks kind of terrifying

ypbw5oq.jpg

There's a woman wearing a full length denim skirt. I don't like to judge people for how they dress, so does anyone else have anything to say about that style?

• Like 8

Yet another Geimho, imho.

Dude, not only did you quote the great and wise Anastasia Vigo without attribution, you actually misquoted her.

"great geimho imo." -Anastasia Vigo

See the thing that makes her creation here so subtle and powerful is at first the double iteration of the greatness of the ep. Then it's how initially her opinion is humble, but then it's not. As though she is saying; "You know what? This opinion is so correct, I needn't even pretend to be humble about it."

We must respect our elders mikebonetti. Those tablets Chefski found didn't say how long we'll live.

• Like 2

Guys, I've never seen Deadwood so could we talk about something a little more inclusive? You're all being very abelist right now.

• Like 4

Last week's comment that you've all been waiting for:

I still don't think computer is music. Julie Klausner is an ace number 1 cool guest of honor that is also a very cool person.

• Like 2

Guys, I've never seen Deadwood so could we talk about something a little more inclusive? You're all being very abelist right now.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2v-8ctq5x4

Dude, not only did you quote the great and wise Anastasia Vigo without attribution, you actually misquoted her.

"great geimho imo." -Anastasia Vigo

See the thing that makes her creation here so subtle and powerful is at first the double iteration of the greatness of the ep. Then it's how initially her opinion is humble, but then it's not. As though she is saying; "You know what? This opinion is so correct, I needn't even pretend to be humble about it."

We must respect our elders mikebonetti. Those tablets Chefski found didn't say how long we'll live.

It was an honest mistake. Why you gotta be like that soupy? I thought you were my boy. You know I got nothing but love for all my fellow handbookheads and nothing but the utmost respect for Anastasia Vigo.

I'm sad now, I hope that makes you real(ity show show) happy.

• Like 2

It was an honest mistake. Why you gotta be like that soupy? I thought you were my boy. You know I got nothing but love for all my fellow handbookheads and nothing but the utmost respect for Anastasia Vigo.

I'm sad now, I hope that makes you real(ity show show) happy.

Hug it out?

• Like 2

According to Wikipedia one of the recurring characters on Cochran's show The Miller's Tale was played by an obscure no-name actor called Sean Hayes*. I'm really disappointed that they didn't get into this golden nugget of comedy. I mean, it's both of their names! The hosts of the show! Y'know, there's Sean and Hayes, and then get this, this guy's name, is both of those names? Honestly I could riff on this for a book the length of Moby Dick, or even longer, the length of my dick (don't steal this joke please), but I won't because of my chronic 420 arthritis makes it hard to riff that long. Anyway, pretty good ep, but I can't help but feel like I watched Columbus sail right past America, thinking of the comedic oil that could have spurted from this deep, rich premise. Bye.

*Maybe they talked about this on the last episode, but I don't believe that any one man or company can "own" comedy, because comedy is a free-flowing beautiful, wild and powerful thing like a stallion running along a beach, and so I refuse to get a Howl subscription to find out.

• Like 8

I just learned that King of Queens is on TVLAND. When I was younger it was just Gilligan's Island. SO MUCH TIME HAS PASSED. WE WILL ALL DIE ONE DAY.

• Like 6

I couldn't help but notice Abraxas mentioned that there's a gift basket for new forum users? I've yet to receive mine. I passed along all my personal information to the forum overlords and I haven't received anything. Do you think this has something to do with the small Dalmatian in my mailbox?

• Like 4

RSS- I watched Kevin....O'Leary lose at Jeopardy a couple hours ago. He tried to do one of his infamous "seal monologues," but Alex cut him off. He was in the negative, but they gave him $1000 so he could lose final Jeopardy. I gotta say no tanks.

• Like 6

Ok so here's the deal.

Decided to check out this weeks forum posts after listening. Saw probst stuff .. Was not prepared for this.

I have never seen survivor.

I randomly clicked on the jet ski video and watched it to completion.

I immediately felt compelled to click thru all the rest of the comments to say this.

That video was incredible. When he just kept going and going? I started to tear up. When he ended up on fucking LETTERMAN of all places ? I was openly weeping.

Thank u to whoever posted that.

Please follow me on Twitter.

• Like 3

Dearest Sean and Hayes,

As a simple Canadian, I am VERY interested in one of those neato america hats. May I buy one of you? Completely serious. Thanks bro's

Yours always,

Boy Genie

• Like 3

yeah what's a playard?

Duh it's the space between the mental institution and the recycling bin

• Like 1

Duh it's the space between the mental institution and the recycling bin

Sorry. I can't find a balance between my ineptitude and my god-given mean-spiritedness today.

• Like 2

Sorry. I can't find a balance between my ineptitude and my god-given mean-spiritedness today.

If you were were trying to be mean, then you failed cause I didn't perceive it that way. So maybe you're right - you are inept at that, and need to add some meanness for balance. You fucking idiot

• Like 5