🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

Is Sean ok?

It's odd. I've only heard up to episode 70 of who charted? So to skip all the way to 247 feels wrong. But yet so right.

has deadwood held up well? Worth watching?

I've finished rewatching Lost for the millionth time and feel a hole in my TV-watching life.

• Like 4

Are we discussing Hayes' incredible guest spot on who charted here? I don't want to go all the way over to the who charted forums. I don't really know anyone there...maybe if someone wants to come with me

update: I just drove by there, and it turns out they don't even have a thread created for this ep. Just another example of Mr. Scripps trying to silence Hayes and Sean, the true bad boys of Earwolf podcasts.

• Like 11

it was good when hayes had to repeatedly explain/apologize for the extremely dumb questions from the dumb fans of his podcast out of character

• Like 13

Okay @stevenh I am about to run out and do my chores and going to listen to Whooch. When I get back we can rap about it.

• Like 4

Yoooooo did you guys see who the guest was on Who Charted?

I'll give you a hint, he has an amazing laugh, but he's also very nice.

• Like 6

yes deadwood is good, but idk it kind of didnt age well. like everyone is dirty a lot and they ride horses and very racist and no smartphone product placements? come on this is 2015

• Like 14

Okay @stevenh I am about to run out and do my chores and going to listen to Whooch. When I get back we can rap about it.

Ha! She called him Steven! He doesn't like that! Ha! ElisaMuffins has been mvp this week. At least 3 moderately funny posts.

• Like 6

Just started the Who Charted, and Hayes has already brought up Sean doing the Ice Bucket Challenge.

• Like 3

I love that the Howl app updates a dozen hours after the iTunes podcast app. Now I don't have to worry about listening to my favorite shows in the morning!

• Like 7

oyOPqL4.pngthats ok jake, it isnt the ad-free version you've been waiting for anyway, you might as well use your regular app. i think jeff ulrich heard hayes being disappointed in paying for premium removing the ads from hulu last week and applied it to howl
  • Like 10

It's fucked up that Scripps pays Earwolf employees in scrip that they can only redeem at the company store

• Like 18

It's fucked up that Scripps pays Earwolf employees in scrip that they can only redeem at the company store

(p.s. this was on the radio last night and it made me so happy)

Hayes was great on Who Charted, I always like the out of character appearances. Those tweet chart questions though.... But Hayes was a trooper and managed to be charming and funny despite them

• Like 8

I'm like 6 weeks behind on Whooch

I'll let you know in September how this ep. was

• Like 2

Okay. I am back from Target,TJ Maxx and the supermarket. Finished up the pod while enjoying a post errand coffee.

They didn't ask my Q so I hated it!!!!

Jk .. Best whooch in a long time. With no Sean to mess up his flow, Hayes really let his Boston charm flow. Didn't miss that CT trash at all.

Okay that was severe, Sean isn't trash. Maybe just too smug? Poor guy can't help it being from Connecticut.

• Like 5

Connecticut really is the worst. But that whooch was the best!

edit: seriously though guys, I missed Sean.

• Like 4

These forums are getting really political. It's making me uncomfortable.

#JetFuelCantMeltSteelBeams

• Like 14