🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

don't support your boyfriend's mancave construction. You can't even imagine what goes on in those places. So happy my cave days are behind me.

Also, is the theme of his mancave the movie Hugo? If so, awesome clock.

• Like 7

don't support your boyfriend's mancave construction. You can't even imagine what goes on in those places. So happy my cave days are behind me.

Also, is the theme of his mancave the movie Hugo? If so, awesome clock.

The theme is all the stuff he had in his disgusting bachelor pad that I never want to see again and also that ugly clock I know he will love and would never be on display where I had to see it on the regular.

• Like 3

PS - I like Sean and Connecticut. For the record.

• Like 5

I listened to Who Charted.

Hayes, you know why I'm mad.

Why are you mad?

• Like 1

Whose questions got read? I haven't listened yet.

Some joker called JMarra. Really embarrassing stuff. "Hayes and Sean will you be my facebook friends?" Shit like that.

• Like 3

Remember Game of Scones? That guy was cool

• Like 3

Great day for me. My "backlogging" HH and new ones intersected today as if Cochran was a dick-biting-spider-writer last night.

• Like 3

just because we record in my mom's basement, it doesn't mean it's not a real podcast. not everyone has howl checks rolling in.

hayes TWB episode HERE

• Like 24

I'm trying to donate to the show to get the pro-version but it is just stuck on the "processing part". So UHMMMM what do I do?

• Like 1

I'm trying to donate to the show to get the pro-version but it is just stuck on the "processing part". So UHMMMM what do I do?

OMG tell me you did not enter a CC number on the Earwolf website! Call your bank ASAP!!!

• Like 7

OMG tell me you did not enter a CC number on the Earwolf website! Call your bank ASAP!!!

Yes, send me your CC info instead, I'm friends with Mr. Scripps - it will be much safer. Btw, what is your credit limit? On a separate note, does your mom have a cool maiden name? Prove it.

Edit: Sorry, I'm trying to sound cool, but I would have asked the same question.

• Like 6

Are people still donating to Earwolf? Didn't they make $10 million dollars last year in revenue from ad sales? Didn't they just launch a paid subscription app that allows to you directly buy their services? Aren't they owned by a massive media conglomerate?

If you're a rich, cool, generous guy like me who also likes funny stuff... then I can see a donation. But I'm a dime a dozen, baby!

• Like 9

Stay strong Agata. I know the boys will be back together in no time.

• Like 11

He's right... I don't want him to be... But he is.

• Like 3

The rest of you should call your banks too. When was the last time you phoned them up just to chat?

So go on, make a banker's day and give them a ring.

• Like 17

The rest of you should call your banks too. When was the last time you phoned them up just to chat?

This reminds me of this one time when I was really depressed and miserable and I got a call from Sallie Mae (a call I had been avoiding). I answered and we set up a payment deferment for six months. At the end of the conversation I told her how unhappy I was and thanked her for being nice to me and started crying. She was like "Uhhh... well..... have a nice day!"

• Like 13

This reminds me of this one time when I was really depressed and miserable and I got a call from Sallie Mae (a call I had been avoiding). I answered and we set up a payment deferment for six months. At the end of the conversation I told her how unhappy I was and thanked her for being nice to me and started crying. She was like "Uhhh... well..... have a nice day!"

i hear you bro

#studentloanstrong

• Like 7

Are people still donating to Earwolf? Didn't they make $10 million dollars last year in revenue from ad sales? Didn't they just launch a paid subscription app that allows to you directly buy their services? Aren't they owned by a massive media conglomerate?

If you're a rich, cool, generous guy like me who also likes funny stuff... then I can see a donation. But I'm a dime a dozen, baby!

i hear you bro

#studentloanstrong

really inspired.

(by me thanks)

• Like 7

I'm friends with Chanson on Facebook now. He has some pretty cool posts. He likes landscape shots and his dog. He also captions his photos with minimal descriptions. He follows the number 1 rule of Facebooking; show, don't tell. He also doesn't try to be one of the Facebook jokers that I'm absolutely sick of.

9/10

+nice photos

+his dog

+unfunny

-no Minions

• Like 18