🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

Everyone feel free to add me on Facebook, too. Just type in "Mark Zuckerburg". I should be the first result.

• Like 4

Im actually glad theres no more popcorn gallery. The questions started getting awful.

;)

• Like 7

Oh and fuck docta scripps gon be rip rip for dat boy

Also did anyone hear hayes on who charted? Dude was talkin bout "joker face" some deep cut nerd reference had me smdh like "omg my comedy hero is a fuckin herrrrb."

• Like 9

Do you people have Last.fm or Tumblr accounts or something like that? I'm curious about the other personality traits of this forum.

• Like 3

Do you people have Last.fm or Tumblr accounts or something like that? I'm curious about the other personality traits of this forum.

I don't have those things, and what do you mean you people?

• Like 9

I don't have those things, and what do you mean you people?

You know, like lesser people...

• Like 3

hey guys we were recently called out on reddit for doing show-bits too much:

we are doing it bad and wrong so please, try to be more like the reddit guys who have a very unique comedic voice, for instance here is their thread for this week's episode:

since tweet chart questions were culled from twitter and facebook it is obviously HH forum posters and not redditors who asked the questions, we need to remedy this ASAP

• Like 22

hey guys we were recently called out on reddit for doing show-bits too much:

https://www.reddit.c...itchies/cugcu0w

we are doing it bad and wrong so please, try to be more like the reddit guys who have a very unique comedic voice, for instance here is their thread for this week's episode:

https://www.reddit.c..._episode_98_of/

since tweet chart questions were culled from twitter and facebook it is obviously HH forum posters and not redditors who asked the questions, we need to remedy this ASAP

Now that's the kind of Bryant Gumball level analysis I can really appreciate.

• Like 4

I think the real issue is that we are smart and they are dumb.

Edit: Here's an illustration that i hope will make my point more effectively.

..............................................................Smartness..........................................................................

me and Hayes and Sean > you guys > birds > bugs and trees > those guys > rocks and dirt

• Like 16

The reddit community is soooooo funny. I especially love the Music subreddit. They got this one band on there Radiohead. They're like the bestest band. It's cool, though, cause they also play more obscure bands, like The Pixies.

• Like 12

All joking asalad guys, we are the best! No competition from those cellar dwelling mouthbreathers on the darkweb.

• Like 13

Reddit can be so funny, but it's just too esoteric, ya know? Like, I'm always loving these Advice Animals, but I don't think the common person really gets it. Unfortunately, I just have to rofl at imgur cause I don't have enough space on my computer to download Tor, so I can't get to Reddit proper.

• Like 8

The problem is the internet is so lacking in places for people to express other peoples opinions half as well.

• Like 10

The problem is the internet is so lacking in places for people to express other peoples opinions half as well.

Yeah, but there is also pictures with words on them. So, it's a give and take.

• Like 2

Have you guys seen these youtube videos where they take foreign songs and do subtitles that kinda sound like the words they're saying? Sometimes they say some really weird and funny stuff.

Sorry for not posting a lot lately, but Dairy Pillows' avatar makes me nervous.

• Like 13

For real, though, I just want to point out how annoying the concept of the internet being a positive force for social change and freedom of speech is to me. The Internet, much like those who provide its content, is essentially worthless.

I'm going to steal this quote

• Like 3

RSS- I watched Kevin....O'Leary lose at Jeopardy a couple hours ago. He tried to do one of his infamous "seal monologues," but Alex cut him off. He was in the negative, but they gave him $1000 so he could lose final Jeopardy. I gotta say no tanks.

Apparently Hayes also lost at Jeopardy. Didn't he go to Harvard?

But have you seen those social experiments they do now on youtube, you can't seriously pretend like those aren't a force for good? Especially when they have hot babes in them. My outlook on homeless people was totally flipped by some of those social experiments

• Like 6

OK but have you guys seen these pinterests? You have these pictures of like old-timey housewife cartoon people, but they'll be saying stuff that I'M thinking! That I would want to say to people! Like, oh man, there's this one and the lady is saying "The doctor called with the results of your colonoscopy. Good news, they found your head!"

That's kind of a thinker, because you have to be a medical professional to understand it, but TRUST me, it's great!

EDIT: and PS if you're wondering if they have minions? They do. They have all the minions (and isn't that also a funny thing to say? Instead of saying "a lot" or "a ton" just saying "all"? I think it's funny because it's impossible. Like, "I want all the sleep." That's funny because that's not even a thing, you know?)

• Like 9

I thought we weren't allowed to do show bits on here either though. I'm so confused! Will someone please tell me how to do the forums? If only there were a document or something...

• Like 6

Reddit can talk crap all day but they can't take my pro version away from me!

• Like 5