🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

Hey Paul, it's Joe McGurl. We went to summer camp together in '94. I was the kid who chugged the 37 Shasta Colas and then barfed all over Judy Spinelli.

Anyway, my question is this: If I want to get into comedy, what's the funniest hair color? Some comedians that have darker hair are funny but I know some other funny people with lighter hair. What do I do?

All my love,

Joe McGurl, a very nice boy.

• Like 12

Paul,

They say "Everybody Poops".

Is that true?

Even Gina Gershon?

• Like 3

Paul,

In Inglourious Basterds, the World War 2-era nazis were portrayed as the villains. What are your thoughts on modern day Nazis?

• Like 4

This reminds me of this one time when I was really depressed and miserable and I got a call from Sallie Mae (a call I had been avoiding). I answered and we set up a payment deferment for six months. At the end of the conversation I told her how unhappy I was and thanked her for being nice to me and started crying. She was like "Uhhh... well..... have a nice day!"

I'm a big fan of emotion. Let's be friends.

And ANOTHER thing...it's Friday night. Why not have a hangouts good time tonight?

Nah let's do it on a work night

Set it up, baby. Tonight is also not a work night. Let's be friends at any time that is convenient for you, my love.

Hi Jan jr. Esq. I like you.

• Like 6

Hello Paul!

You worked on season four of arrested development. If you could have one famous celeb arrested, who would it be and who would you pick to be the prison warden?

• Like 5

In my native language "Rust" means "rest", while the word for "rust" is "roest". I've always expected this is why you haven't made it big in Europe yet. Thoughts?

• Like 7

Hey Paul, they don't make em like they used to, right?

Haha alright my brother I'll see ya later

• Like 10

I didn't get it tbh, but I did like "....A bunch of other shit I didn't read."

The joke is that William Stryker was involved with the Weapon X program. If you were a big nerd geek boy who loves to read comics and just fuckin gets off on that shit, you would be cracking up and laughing really hard. I texted my friend and he said it was a great joke and that he actually liked it

• Like 7

Paul,

Did you see the Simon Pegg movie "Paul"? Were you angry that they got Seth Rogen to do your voice ?

• Like 2

Paul,

I saw this sign outside the local leisure complex

baby message.png

Do you think they supply the babies, or do you need to find one before going?

• Like 4

Hey Paul,

What do you make of all this stuff? Can you believe it?

• Like 7

Anyway, my question is this: If I want to get into comedy, what's the funniest hair color? Some comedians that have darker hair are funny but I know some other funny people with lighter hair. What do I do?

Paul, what should I do with my hair. I feel it's time for a change and it's really stressing me out.

great hair questions guys. wish i would have thought of that...

Paul,

You have amazing hair. Speak on that.

oh, that's right.

• Like 6

Hey, Paul, are you having a good time? Honestly? I've heard that we're bad at asking questions, and it's gotta be a little draining for you.

• Like 7

Hello Mr. Rust,

What's the closest you've ever been to outer space? (Airplane rides do NOT count, but mountains and really big motorcycle jumps do.)

I will not apologize for asking bad questions. Never, ever, ever. This is who I am.

• Like 9

Dear Mr. Rust,

How many other people named Paul do you know, and could you please name them? Also, how many people have you slept with?

• Like 6