🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 98 — John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend

Andrew I'm trying to be as funny and popular on the forums as some vets from the rss and Hollywood handjob forums but it seems like all my bits don't get liked by these guys and Steve H was especially mean guy! Below are some of the famous forum guys im trying to impress

Valarie Bryant

Elizamuffins

Chanson (huge fan btw)

Greggy

Tim treese

Spunky foonerism

Anastasia Vigo

Steve H

Andrew(of course)

Joe mcgurl

Burger hoe (is he still a thing?)

Michael bay of pigs

The list could go on of awesome forum guys but I can't list them all , how do I get them to like me and think I'm a cool guy?!! And not just think of me as neemoys cat from that one Star Trek episode

• Like 4

I just looked at a map and realized New Jersey is a lot smaller than I thought it was....

Andrew I'm trying to be as funny and popular on the forums as some vets from the rss and Hollywood handjob forums but it seems like all my bits don't get liked by these guys and Steve H was especially mean guy! Below are some of the famous forum guys im trying to impress

Valarie Bryant

Elizamuffins

Chanson (huge fan btw)

Greggy

Tim treese

Spunky foonerism

Anastasia Vigo

Steve H

Andrew(of course)

Joe mcgurl

Burger hoe (is he still a thing?)

The list could go on of awesome forum guys but I can't list them all , how do I get them to like me and think I'm a cool guy?!! And not just think of me as neemoys cat from that one Star Trek episode

As the slowest cool dude... by far.... um... Alpha's cat is my favorite Star Trek character, no joke... when she has her kittens I was stoked and shouting at the TV. Seriously.

...but all cats are my favorite, actually.

• Like 1

My favorite Star Trek character is that shape shifting alien that looooves salt and kills everyone for salt. In my head I always refer to that episode as "Salt Bitch".

when you leave me off of your lists, you are definitely not going to impress me.

just an fyi to you new people

• Like 14

My favorite Star Trek character is that shape shifting alien that looooves salt and kills everyone for salt. In my head I always refer to that episode as "Salt Bitch".

Cooler than a cat?! How dare you, sir.

when you leave me off of your lists, you are definitely not going to impress me.

just an fyi to you new people

I.. don't have a list... so... you're still okay....ish......

This does not reflect my exp Mr. hog. :angry:

• Like 3

Do I have to step in here as the un-official forum dad and tell you kids to cool it?

Omg dad stop embarrassing us in front of our friends!

• Like 7

Andrew,

Do you know anyone else named Andrew, and could you please name them? Also, how many people have you slept with?

Just realized that as a recycled joke from the day before, I totally nailed my 69th post.

• Like 8

Uggh I missed the PCG again

Did Chanson ever do anything with the posts he reserved

My name is also Andrew

• Like 6

Ok, first of all, I'm sorry if my posts made made me a culprit in this thread getting too sexual. But, pretty soon we will be able to start fresh with a new thread, and I am so excited for this Paul Rust episode that I am going to cum all over your stupid faces!

• Like 6

Hopefully you all know I'm trying to make a joke, but like most of my jokes, it will prob fall flat. In that case, please accept my sincerest apologies. But if it is a joke, I apologize for apologizing. Either way, I'm very very sorry

• Like 3

Hopefully you all know I'm trying to make a joke, but like most of my jokes, it will prob fall flat. In that case, please accept my sincerest apologies. But if it is a joke, I apologize for apologizing. Either way, I'm very very sorry

Tsk tsk!! (sorry!!)

• Like 1

Right under Valerie, just how I like it! If you catch my meaning hubba hubba.

You're not my dad, SteveH!

Silvr, as one former repressed catholic to another, I get it!!!

• Like 3