🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 247 — Guy Ritchie's Back

Kulap and Howard welcome to the show Hayes Davenport, who explains how music festivals eluded him, as well as the song of summah. Also, Howard takes a firm stance on why Michael Jackson's melodies contradict his lyrics. Later, Hayes gives insight to his podcast, Hollywood Handbook, an Earwolf original. Lastly, Hayes talks about some scary things, particularly bungee jumping.

• Like 9

I listen to every episode of Who Charted? but I don't usually listen to an episode more than once. I'm already on a repeat play with this one.*

* Paid for by Citizens for Hayes Davenport as New Guest Co-Host in Howard's Absence.

• Like 16

This was a great episode. If Pit Stop Socks doesn't get off the ground, they should make Pit Stop Soaks. I'd literally run everywhere if I could take an on-the-spot shower once I got to my destination. Malls already have lockers & gigantic family-sized bathrooms for people who bring their babies... would it kill them to add 2 or 3 showers? I think note.

I still wouldn't run to church, tho.

Fantastic episode. Hayes was the perfect guest. I used to think I was a huge fan of both Hayes and Sean. But now I think I'll just skip past Sean's parts in Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 7

Later, Hayes gives insight to his podcast, Hollywood Handbook.

Sounds like a Hollywood Handbook Handbook (an insider's guide to kicking butt and taking names in this podcast about this industry we call showbiz)??

• Like 1

Great ep... Tired, frustrated or angry Howard is best Howard, and his whole Michael Jackson thing was great. I love when he really takes a stand on something (and the less important it is the better). That slight manic energy I think brings out the best in him and so I'm glad that they had a perfect guest who could play to that energy. Hayes was a fantastic guest and seemed to fit in perfectly with WieWie and KuKu.

Like others, great to have two of my favourite podcasts come together(Or at least the best parts of them, 1-nil to Hayes!), and so successfully too!

• Like 5

Hayes was great, Howard and Kulap were great. It was great.

I hope we get a Clem Dawg ep at some point.

• Like 11

Many of those tweet chart questions were cringeworthy and he responded like a pro.

One of my questions was chosen, and I'd agree with that. I asked a couple questions via facebook, and I think they asked the worst one. Also, I expected both guests to be present, and half-expected them to be doing their normal characs. Oh well, at least I got to hear Kulap mispronounce my last name!

I love that Hayes and Howard got along so well. I'd love for them to work on something together. This episode was a marriage of the two podcasts I love the most. I couldn't be happier.

Totally agree with this. The vibe in the room was immediate. This was the most fun episode in recent memory, for sure.

• Like 12

I listen to every episode of Who Charted? but I don't usually listen to an episode more than once. I'm already on a repeat play with this one.*

* Paid for by Citizens for Hayes Davenport as New Guest Co-Host in Howard's Absence.

I agree with this. Can we start a change.org petition or something to get Hayes to be a regular fill-in host? It might even be better if he filled in for Kulap when she's out, given his hosting abilities and knowledge of the show. I don't see gender, so I can't think of any reason why that shouldn't be allowed to happen.

• Like 7

Hayes is the best guest on any podcast at any time. Loved his episodes of Trends with Benefits and Gilmore Guys, and obviously CBB.

• Like 9

Great ep, and if this is Hayes 'out of character' I'm sad that he is on that podcast always in character. The delight I had in listening to this ep has made me consider giving HH another try, but truthfully I just want he and Howard to start their own podcast, or have Hayes start coming to Two Charted just because he fit in so well

• Like 6

I agree with this. Can we start a change.org petition or something to get Hayes to be a regular fill-in host? It might even be better if he filled in for Kulap when she's out, given his hosting abilities and knowledge of the show. I don't see gender, so I can't think of any reason why that shouldn't be allowed to happen.

You're right. Hayes should fill in for Kulap when she's gone. Then, when Howard is gone, Kulap can fill in for Howard, and Hayes can fill in for Kulap. I think we solved it.

• Like 3

Great ep, and if this is Hayes 'out of character' I'm sad that he is on that podcast always in character. The delight I had in listening to this ep has made me consider giving HH another try, but truthfully I just want he and Howard to start their own podcast, or have Hayes start coming to Two Charted just because he fit in so well

He's very funny as himself, but one of the highlights of Earwolf is when he's in character on HH with Sean. The way they each just build off each other's characters' idiocy to create some of the most absurd celebrity tales kills me, & when they break, it's so genuine & appreciated.

Most recent thing I can remember is the peregrine falcon story with Daily Show Julie. I was dying to death.

• Like 5

The ending dragged a little bit, like they were trying to sign off but then somebody would say something to keep the conversation going so they'd have to try to initiate the sign-off all over again. There's nothing like an abrupt "BYE!" to let you know a podcast is over. Anyway, I liked it. I think it really helped me to finally get a handle on which one is Hayes.

• Like 8

"That's a fappening... but my wang is made of peanut brittle."

(I also 2nd the idea of having Hayes, or any other Earwolf host, fill in for Howard when he's away. I simply don't listen when Armen's on.)

• Like 4

Of course it's not really a whooch thread unless there's the stink of anti-Armen sentiment. Way to dick it up dickbags.

Great ep! imnothumbleo. Love the H-K-H dynamic. 5 stars out of 4.

• Like 4

I loved this episode - I like HH, but it was awesome to hear Hayes as his own, very funny self. His response to the line that named the episode had me rolling.

ETA: Can anyone recommend a Reality Show episode to start with?

• Like 4

I loved this episode - I like HH, but it was awesome to hear Hayes as his own, very funny self. His response to the line that named the episode had me rolling.

ETA: Can anyone recommend a Reality Show episode to start with?

The later ones are my favorites Episodes 29, 36 and 38 are my favorites

• Like 1

The later ones are my favorites Episodes 29, 36 and 38 are my favorites

I was going to suggest ep 38. The bit about 30 companies is classic S and H.

• Like 1

Many of those tweet chart questions were cringeworthy and he responded like a pro.

I feel like this was a direct attack on me and my character!!! I will not stand for this!

Just kidding, didn't think they'd actually use my question.

• Like 2