🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 247 — Guy Ritchie's Back

ETA: Can anyone recommend a Reality Show episode to start with?

Start with Episode 1 and then go in order until you have completed the series.

• Like 4

Did Howard coincidentally pick the Michael Jackson song that The Weeknd covered?

This was my favorite episode of Who Charted that I've ever listened to.

• Like 4

Reality Show Show is one of the funniest, and comedically brilliant pieces of content ever made.

The fact that it was not far more popular is probably because it was ahead of its time in its consistent comedic brilliance.

It should be put back on, and this time appreciated for its genius and advertised/supported much better from Earwolf.

Also X-Men are great and Silver Surfer is one of the best ones and is number one on PS4 and Xbox 1.

• Like 2

Since I started listening to RSS I prefer S + H out of character. Obviously HH is still solid gold though

Good ep anyway well done everyone!

Hayes is so fucking charming when he's not in character. I guess we heard this on Reality Show Show as well, but he seems more comfortable on here as a guest.

I hope Sean gets his own solo guest appearance on Whooch at some point. It's pretty fun to listen to them when they're being "normal", and they're still funny as fuck. Always prefer their Hollywood douchebag characters, but it's still refreshing to hear from the actual guys from time to time.

Also, both Kulap and Howard would be great guests on HH. They seemed to take an immediate shine to Hayes, so maybe they'd be up for doing the show.

• Like 4

It's so weird hearing Hayes explain their HH bits out of character. I feel like a child who just saw the Elmo doll lying around lifelessly.

• Like 4

its been a year but no one here acknowledges that hayes has an amazing taste in music!?

Thee Oh Sees?

Savages?