🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 10 - Jason Mantzoukas - Spotlight On: Eric "Gutterballs" Gutterman

The Summer is almost over and Wompler & Listler are back in the Marina Del Ray Public Library with Eric “Gutterballs” Gutterman (Jason Mantzoukas) working the levels! We’ll hear why the Womptacular has been postponed and how Wompler and Gutterballs have been spending their summer nights together. Then, we get the summer scoop on all the happenings from around Marina Del Ray during Gutterballs’ signature segment “Gutterballing with Eric Gutterman.” Finally, Gutterballs makes a big confession as everyone answers listener questions during Listler’s Love Lockdown.

This episode should qualify as a work of art. The part about Playing House gave me a laughing fit. My sons are confused.

Best episode so far. Jason is perfection as Gutterballs. They REALLY need to make this a weekly show.

• Like 1

"Listler is Salacious Crumb" killed me.

Great ep. Also, I would be happy if Womp it Up permanently moved to Wednesdays.

• Like 4

"Let's just see if it would work"

Jesus Christ that killed me.

One of the best earwolf podcasts ever.

• Like 2

the fact that no one has photoshopped Zouks' face onto Slave Leia's body yet is fucking bewildering...

I know this ep dropped a little unexpectedly... but get it together, people.

• Like 2

Phew! I was starting to go through withdrawal when I didn't get my fix Monday.

#snax4all

• Like 3

So many good lines.

"You're like if all four Kardashians were lumped together"

"The blonde one won't shut up unless you put a pussy in her mouth"

Does anyone know why Zouks and St. Claire don't do more stuff together? They were a duo at one point in time. What happened with that?

• Like 3

Oh, shit! I just got to the part where she was talking about snacks. This is great.

• Like 1

So many good lines.

"You're like if all four Kardashians were lumped together"

"The blonde one won't shut up unless you put a pussy in her mouth"

Does anyone know why Zouks and St. Claire don't do more stuff together? They were a duo at one point in time. What happened with that?

What? they almost always appeared together on CBB. Zouks has been on all of st clairs tv shows. I4H together, etc. They still perform together all the time given how busy they are.

• Like 4

What? they almost always appeared together on CBB. Zouks has been on all of st clairs tv shows. I4H together, etc. They still perform together all the time given how busy they are.

They're not full-time writing partners anymore like they were about a decade ago but it seems like that's just a life thing, not everyone is Mick+Keith 2gether 4ever

• Like 1

i had this playing while a coworker of mine was in the car and she observed that there is a lot of fat shaming being dished out by these two thin, pretty women

probably true but i dont care, the show is so damn funny

• Like 1

I agree with everything said above I too made a disgusting sound when Jason said Listler was Salacious Crumb oh boy.. fantastic ep

i had this playing while a coworker of mine was in the car and she observed that there is a lot of fat shaming being dished out by these two thin, pretty women

Is fat shaming and Grimace body shaming the same?

• Like 3

no no no no no no no no no..... NO!

they are making fun of people who make fun of fat people.

• Like 3

"Is that what you cal your vagina 'the stacks'"?

• Like 4