🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 114 — Quip Fire!

Ellie Kemper is the definition of young at heart! Ellie joins Ronna & Bevery in the Earwolf studio to chat about the wonderful cast of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, why she hasn’t joined Twitter, meeting her husband when she did bits on Late Night with Conan O’Brien, and what her celebrity cause would be if she had one. Plus, Beverly explains why she’s been leaving a muffin on Ronna’s doorstep for the past 2 weeks.

I love this show so much it's worrying. I can't wait to hear this one, Ellie Kemper is hilarious!

• Like 2

This was great! Ellie Kemper really is the nicest, and apparently brings fun with her everywhere she goes.

I'll bet if you invited her over for a pool party, she wouldn't even damage the rose bushes.

Spaghetti-O's, I'm lookin at you.

• Like 1

I had a hefty backlog of unlistened eps dating back to around April 2014, and I recently spent a week of mostly sleepless nights working my butt off doing a storyboard animation test. I jammed on R&B and man alive did they get me through the grind. Kept my spirits up. Kept my mind limber when my eyes were unrelentingly bleary.

This is the first ep I get to listen to not under the gun of a deadline, and it feels glorious.

• Like 1

This is the first ep I get to listen to not under the gun of a deadline, and it feels glorious.

Glorious Paghetti?

I'm always pretty far behind on R&B too, and just listened to this today. Great ep!

Sign in to follow this