🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 266 — Snohomish (The Other Scalabrine)

Randy and Jason kick off this week's episode by explaining why you don't loose a game on purpose or remove the team that always lets you beat them from your schedule. Then, Michael Rapaport joins the Sklars to talk about his new show Public Morals, what lead him to make a documentary about a Tribe Called Quest, and all things basketball. Also, the gang covers headlines that include Gronk's predatory training camp, a professional criminal that is anything but, and a picture frame that speaks a thousand words. Later, Jesse Thorne, not to be confused with Jesse Thorn, calls in to report that the Yankees are in fact still popular.

This was a Sklar Bros vs Rapaport full court press. And Rapaport dunked on the Sklars, he grabbed rebounds from the Sklars, he was draining 3's versus the Sklars.

I dare say that even if it was Sklars + DVK vs Rapaport, Rapaport would still come out on top.

Spoiler

That moment when Rapaport asks the Sklars if their wives ever mix them up was epic.

Gold medal boys, well done!

#GetRapaportBack

• Like 2

ET Snohomish

In case anyone was wondering, Wilmer Flores' career earnings in the majors will be a shade over $1M through this year...so just a bit under their estimates.

The "Philly Guys" bit is starting to get really old and annoying.

Someone needs to head over to the Wawa and get a water-ice to chill out.

Ok. So I registered just so that I could comment on this episode. This episode was EPIC! I laughed so hard that I literally caught the hiccups. When Michael Rapaport asked about you guys fooling each other's wives....I died when I realized he was serious. The question was so hacky!!!! But he really thought it could happen!!! I only wish that you would have kept going and turned it into a bit instead of shutting him down. I don't know what to say about Rapaport other than he is NY hyperbole personified. I am a fan and loved "beats, rhymes and life". I only wish that he was more famous so that they could do a recurring character/imitation of him on SNL! You have to have him back!!!!!