🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 372 — Motown Tea

It’s a very musical episode of Comedy Bing Bong as the legendary John Lennon of The Beatles joins Scott as this week’s co-host and helps welcome singer Diane Coffee aka Shaun Fleming to play tracks off his new album “Everybody’s A Good Dog.” They’ll also chat about Motown, Fleming’s favorite song of all time, and the Willennium before rock ‘n’ roll photographer Skip Garcia arrives. Skip takes us through the different kinds of photos he takes as he tells us all we need to know about his new photography book has “I Walk Among Trees.” Plus, Diane Coffee plays some acoustic ‘sclusies from his new album!

I thought there might be a little tension between Sanz and Scotty after the Hooray Show left Earwolf, but this is a clear sign that Beef Over.

I don't think there was any beef. They just wanted to do it on their own. But now I kinda miss getting new Hooray Show episodes every Wednesday.

• Like 3

I don't think there was any beef. They just wanted to do it on their own. But now I kinda miss getting new Hooray Show episodes every Wednesday.

As a slight aside, the Hooray Show episodes with Hanford and Mike Mitchell were some of the best listens of the year so far for me.

• Like 8

Wait a minute, wait a minute -

WHO's picture did Skip Garcia take the week Star Wars came out?

tumblr_mfk8xxLecA1rc6k8wo1_500.jpg.gif

• Like 4

I want, no, need a collaboration between Whistling Pete and Dalton Wilcox.

As a slight aside, the Hooray Show episodes with Hanford and Mike Mitchell were some of the best listens of the year so far for me.

I liked that episode so much that I even tweeted them how much I liked it, and Horatio rted me

• Like 1

Hanford and Horatio together is just pure sex

• Like 2

2 minutes in and I'm already cracking up

• Like 2

Just finished the first segment as I got to work and had to immediately post about Diane Coffee's song before the first break.

WOW! This kid's got chops. Great vocals! I hear Bowie in the guitar ("Rock n Roll Suicide) and maybe a little Jeff Buckley in the voice.

I'm definitely gonna check out his new album, and he's coming to my town in a few weeks on a Friday, so I got that goin' for me - which is nice.

• Like 3

John Lennon is one of my favorite characters. I have never been a fan of the Beatles, and it's clear that Hanford knows as little about them as I do. He's a tasty, thrashable little character.

• Like 10

I liked that episode so much that I even tweeted them how much I liked it, and Horatio rted me

which ep is it? they don't even put up a description for half their shows b/c chad is barely functioning as a human.

This guy's got some serious upper register pipes. If I didn't know better, I'd think that Diane Coffee was actually a woman singing.

• Like 2

Just finished the first segment as I got to work and had to immediately post about Diane Coffee's song before the first break.

WOW! This kid's got chops. Great vocals! I hear Bowie in the guitar ("Rock n Roll Suicide) and maybe a little Jeff Buckley in the voice.

I'm definitely gonna check out his new album, and he's coming to my town in a few weeks on a Friday, so I got that goin' for me - which is nice.

His first record is really good too Mick.

• Like 1

Wait a minute, wait a minute -

WHO's picture did Skip Garcia take the week Star Wars came out?

tumblr_mfk8xxLecA1rc6k8wo1_500.jpg.gif

i haven't listened to this yet, but i always support and love Pertwee gifs (the third doctor was the dandiest doctor, btw. )

• Like 2

Last one was 11 days ago, then before that, 7 days, and before that, 9 days. I'm not complaining. I love Hooray Show. I just miss when they dropped on a set weekly schedule.

which ep is it? they don't even put up a description for half their shows b/c chad is barely functioning as a human.

These guys need to do their own podcast called Complaint/CounterPlaint.

• Like 14

Really surprised Sigourney Weaver Beaver wasn't the name of the episode.

• Like 4

They did 2 even, and both have a description naming the people in the episode, at least on Itunes. And hey! What's with the Chad hate

• Like 4

He definitely has a Bowie vibe going on, love it, great songs

• Like 4