🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 99 — Paul Rust Again, Our Close Friend

Cool beans.

Boring story about a kid you don't know but I do and what parents do best is bore you with stories about their kids.

Back me up on this SteveH

I don't know if I can back you up on that story eliza. My kid just turned 2, so he doesn't have any usernames or anything.

Valerie - I want you to be a guest on WTF. I don't know how that could possibly happen, but get to work. It's going to take some doing now that he's talked to the president

• Like 5

I don't know if I can back you up on that story eliza. My kid just turned 2, so he doesn't have any usernames or anything.

My son was already a l33t haxXor trolling neopets and club penguin by age 2.

Your son is way behind, I am sorry to say.

• Like 7

Isn't it crazy how there's kids today driving cars and getting married who were born after 9/11?

• Like 12

for the record: I never declared myself the forum dad. I'm kind of like Charles Barkley in that way. I never wanted to be a role model for you people. I'm actually like Charles Barkley in a lot of ways.

• Like 13

for the record: I never declared myself the forum dad. I'm kind of like Charles Barkley in that way. I never wanted to be a role model for you people. I'm actually like Charles Barkley in a lot of ways.

Do you fall over comedically as well?

• Like 1

I'm actually like Charles Barkley in a lot of ways.

I've always said that about you.

• Like 5

Hope I'm not overstepping, but can I declare myself cousin of the forum? You know, the kind of cousin you're allowed to marry, thrice removed or something

• Like 9

I act like I'm your mom, but I also write erotic fiction you star in. I'm both withholding and smothering. And I ask you extremely personal questions in hangouts and pretty much any other time I get the chance.

This hits pretty close to home for me Val. It's weird being a character in these stories. I never know if I wish my mom was a better, more successful writer or that she'd just quit. Increased fame and income would definitely help around financially, but the ending these stories would help with the night terrors. Sometimes I'm like, "MOM STOP, you know I don't talk like that and I would NEVER do that with Mrs Rounds. At least use Ms Parker if you are going down that road!"

• Like 6

If Steve is the forum dad, and Valerie is the forum mum... u guys fuckin?

• Like 16

We're more like the mama and papa who run the bunny ranch in that HBO show. We work as a team and we seem like we could be a couple, but I'm just here so you feel safe and he's just here to have sex with our children.

• Like 19

I just had a good idea where I would cut out all the "Hey guys" from the opening ads of each episode and compile them like that Trump China video but actually that seems like a lot of work so just enjoy the theoretical comedy of that please.

• Like 12

Love it Andrew. I know just how difficult and daunting podcast fan devotion stunts can be

• Like 7

Andrew I can only imagine how funny that would be, I bet it would be like

"Hey guys...Hey guys...hey guys" hahaha classic

• Like 12

Catrick Stewart, you're fucking up a lil bit here but you're clearly very funny so I do love you and accept you as one of us. Can I ask you a question? Who is your favorite stand-up comedian? I'd just like to get to know you better now that we're blood brothers.

Heya Val thanks for reaching out hope you get this pm soon But yeah so so sorry about all of that I'll do a forum wide apology soon for deceiving everyone into believing I was an actual cat it's not a funny or nice bit also I'll likely pm Jeffparties since I sort of thought I was bieng funny by giving him a funny cat character for his book but I can see now that it just wasn't in good taste and I deserve the insuing mean posts.

I'm pumped to hear that were blood brothers this is exciting!!!! and I love your popcorn gallery questions

All joking aside( phew almost made that cbb joke) As far as stand ups go idk if I have a fave necessarily because I like so many including old school standup such as carlin but Dave Chappelle is a genius I think that's obvious and I love bill burr cause I'm a Bostonian...I tend to follow improvisers more though since I have been doing it for a couple years now so crossovers such as aziz and Matt Besser who do both appeal to me greatly hmmm I realy idolize Ben Schwartz and also Sean of course and used to see Ben perform with his improv team hot sauce and Sean with shitty jobs at the ucb theatre in nyc all the time. Oh....and I liked Dane cook a lot longer than most people did as I was oblivious to his supposed joke stealing lol I still kinda get a hoot out of him sometimes though.

• Like 7

We're more like the mama and papa who run the bunny ranch in that HBO show. We work as a team and we seem like we could be a couple, but I'm just here so you feel safe and he's just here to have sex with our children.

i wish we could see those 2 fuck sometime, i feel like their bedroom is where the real bunny ranch action happens.
  • Like 6

Love it Andrew. I know just how difficult and daunting podcast fan devotion stunts can be

Yeah, that spreadsheet was way too much work and I only kept it up for three days. I used that wiki the other day to track down the bit where they buy the doll to stick it in Lincoln's eye, pretty useful.

long post

I thought it was nose-diving but he really pulled it up at the end there like that scene in Goldeneye on Runway after he blows up Facility, but in the film he doesn't use the tank that's just round the corner and he isn't playing DK mode.

• Like 10

Speaking of "Hey guys..."

Hey, guys! I was just wondering, who is everybody's dream guest for HH?

For me I think it's probably Ken Jeong. Did you know he is an actual medical doctor?! It would be so great to have him on the show, because I've been saving up lots of health-related questions. Honestly, if I don't get a chance to ask a real doctor about them pretty soon, it could be pretty bad for me.

Edit: Oh man, also we could ask him if different kinds of things are racist! How funny would THAT be? Think about it. It works on two levels.

• Like 16

i hope they have Doug Benson on the 100th episode and dedicate the entire hour to talking about how funny it is to talk about pot

• Like 7

#1 dream: Taye Diggs.

And not just because he became my 3rd twitter follower today and I needed a place to brag.

Never mind the fact that he follows almost half a million people, and all three of my tweets so far have been in dutch - which I doubt he speaks - I'm special you guys; Taye likes my stuff.

get this man on your show!

• Like 12