🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 99 — Paul Rust Again, Our Close Friend

anyone else listen to cracked podcast? I'm enjoying this ben frankling episode

I have been listening since the first ep. Was a lot different than I expected and I really enjoy it.

The live eps are total garbage though.

• Like 1

episode 99? nah, more like episode 8.

of brother lovers that is! hahahahahahahaahahahahahah

watch it and think about who your favorite lover of brothers is. is it andrew, david, valerie, or cersei? (game of thrones)

• Like 17

"I thought it was weird that it was a live concert show and there was no audience...I thought that was an interesting choice..."

"Well...uh...fuck you"

• Like 8

devils advocate: bad job, agata

Norm. There are some things we don't say here. That is one of them. The other is Tron.

• Like 9

I loved all the Howl jokes, but is anyone else a little concerned they may get in trouble?

No need to worry Hayes and Sean are hollywoods premier bad boys , though the mean boss overlord content gate keepers at EW scripps won't be to happy to hear this discension in the ranks. They realy can't do much of anything besides sit there in thier high backed chairs stroking thier cats (like me) with thier gravely voices and metal hand

Besides...silvr everyone in Hollywood is to scared to confront them after that one time Sean did the big punch to a cop giving him a nasty surprise...needless to say that cops got uppercut and his head flew off his body from the bigness of the punch

And Sean was SEATED in his convertible silvrwoman I mean I shudder to think how big the punch could have been if he stood up

*licks fur*

• Like 7

this was a funny ep. made me laugh 4 times out loud. 7 times in my head.

also - dropped the wife and kid off at the airport earlier, so it's fucking party time dudes

FullSizeRender 2_zpshmqjjyqs.jpg

• Like 18

Paul Rust hits my phunny bone and dances up and down it while wearing la gear light ups that have Spider-Man on them shootin webs. Love when he does that.

Reminds me of that time Van Morrison tried to bring balloons into outer space (cut to family guy cut scene)

• Like 10

@SteveH answer my email!!!!

PS-dinner looks delis

PPS-I never took you for a mac fanboy. Jk I totally did.

• Like 1

Did you guys see that pic of a creepy cricket Sean posted on Instagram today? Any thoughts on crickets? My feelings on them are ..... ... MIXED.

• Like 3

BUT While in Boston, I encountered one of My Boys and I could not have been more exhilarated:

sEfRriS.gif

Hey, I used to work at that theatre!

• Like 4

On the real tip, I love that JG show. Maybe mostly because of MIB. I can't explain it.

• Like 3

Paul Rudd is my favorite! I love his film "This Is The 40 Year Old Virgin."

• Like 5

okay so no more true stories. jeez you guys are so sensitive. are you sure? in the last one I find pieces of my friends' skulls & brains splattered across a river embankment. no? Valerie? fine.

• Like 3

I listened to this episode with my dog and when it was over, I looked over at her and she said, "this was a good episode. It had a funny guest and it flowed really well." I agreed and said that she was a good dog and deserved a wittle puppy treat. I gave her one and then we high fived

• Like 19

this was a funny ep. made me laugh 4 times out loud. 7 times in my head.

also - dropped the wife and kid off at the airport earlier, so it's fucking party time dudes

...Just saw this picture and I also had pizza and red wine in front of me, it kind of freaked me out for a second.

• Like 4