🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 99 — Paul Rust Again, Our Close Friend

yes first post!

sorry dude, Chanson got first again this week.

• Like 4

Seriously, he's using a white wine glass.

It's also plastic.

• Like 2

Alright, so I'm having trouble writing chapter 4 of my action movie forum fanfiction. My problem is that there are too many of you. I'm going to kill off most of the characters in the next chapter. Confirmed survivors are going to be:

Chanson and Joe McGurl because I see them as father figures and desperately am seeking their approval.

SteveH because his rivalry with me has great story potential.

Souprman because the death of his lover silvrwoman is going to add some pathos.

Valerie Bryant because the I think girls should be priests.

If you think you should also survive, tell me why. I have room for two other survivors, but need a good reason.

• Like 11

Chanson and Joe McGurl because I see them as father figures and desperately am seeking their approval.

10858607_10204828506780103_5899041946948621303_n.jpg?oh=c492721ed09dc48ccd7818d4f154698e&oe=56777B4C

• Like 24

Talk about Dad bods! Hubba hubba.

That pic is like second or third person perspective in fiction.. easy on the eyes(I's)

• Like 8

I was listening at work and was doing something and didn't grasp the lesley arfin Elaine Barkin joke hayes made at first so I went back 30 seconds and when he said "it's like what dogs are doin" I almost broke a rib stifling a laugh. Had to fake a coughing fit and I have been laughing about it since. Favourite Podcast joke ever. Congratulations Hayes.

• Like 6

The trailer for this R Minions flick is really piquing my interest

AbMFFKB.gif

• Like 24

Alright, so I'm having trouble writing chapter 4 of my action movie forum fanfiction. My problem is that there are too many of you. I'm going to kill off most of the characters in the next chapter. Confirmed survivors are going to be:

SteveH because his rivalry with me has great story potential.

Souprman because the death of his lover silvrwoman is going to add some pathos.

Valerie Bryant because the I think girls should be priests.

If you think you should also survive, tell me why. I have room for two other survivors, but need a good reason.

I die? Dammit! I must have missed part 3 :(. Did I at least feel some relief from this god-forsaken world before I died?

JeffreyParties, I am hereby dedicating my hundredth post to you in hopes that you will save me from fan-fiction death

• Like 3

I die? Dammit! I must have missed part 3 :(/>/>. Did I at least feel some relief from this god-forsaken world before I died?

Happy hundo Silvrwoman. I just realized both of our usernames omit an e.

• Like 3

Happy hundo Silvrwoman. I just realized both of our usernames omit an e.

Thank you, sandwich! I didn't ralize that was my hundo 'till you brought it to my attntion. Chrs!

• Like 3

Norm. There are some things we don't say here. That is one of them. The other is Tron.

Ok.

• Like 4

I'm not going to ask for context. I was drinking at work so I probably deserve whatevs

• Like 6

Ok.

I'm not going to ask for context. I was drinking at work so I probably deserve whatevs

No, it's not OK - stand up for yourself! Nobody deserves this!

• Like 1

We all strive for a Hayes Like or a Sean Like or an ADC like but sometimes you get one of these and you know everything is just gonna be swell:

mW2tYHk.png?1

• Like 11

We all strive for a Hayes Like or a Sean Like or an ADC like but sometimes you get one of these and you know everything is just gonna be swell:

mW2tYHk.png?1

Joe has maybe given me mmmmm somewheres around 15 likes maybe a few more, I can't be certain. That's over a 3-4 month period. I am always stoked when that happens and feel like I got a pretty sweet attaboy.

ADC I don't think has even liked one of my posts. But I know that's cuz I was a shitty doo-doo head mean guy when I said mean stupid stuff about his survey for coolness way way back in my didn't know what the fuck I was talking about days. I don't claim to know what I'm talking about now, but I know I was a jerk then. Sorry ADC.

• Like 8

I've never really had Srirachi as intended (because I'm weak against spice), but I like putting it in shots of whiskey

• Like 3

I heard a rumor that this episode's guest really loves chemicals...

ohhhhh man fuuuuuuckin' choice CBB reference holy shit

• Like 5

ohhhhh man fuuuuuuckin' choice CBB reference holy shit

i'm pretending not to get it.

• Like 2