🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 99 — Paul Rust Again, Our Close Friend

these are RAINBOW sprinkles, not chocolate. chocolate sprinkles are jimmies, rainbow aren't.

alls I know is, as a wee tyke I'd go to Blake's (when it was still in the Mall of New Hampshire) and ask for rainbow jimmies or chocolate jimmies and was never once corrected by the good folk who worked there, because they are not treacherous villains who tread on children's dreams

dreams of a world in harmony

dreams where you say jimmie for both kinds of sprinkle and not just one

is that so wrong

• Like 6

be careful soupy. if you fertilize those eggs, a chicken man will hatch in about 22 days. I believe 22 days is the gestation period for chicken men.

• Like 9

whoa whoa whoa

hold on a minute.

these are RAINBOW sprinkles, not chocolate. chocolate sprinkles are jimmies, rainbow aren't.

This is correct.

• Like 1

I'm intrigued I think I will need to try it.

I'm currently obsessed with Haagen-Dazs Caramel Cone.

Seriously obsessed.

I might be in love.

dABcimYm.jpg

guys - nobody say anything weird about this, OK?

• Like 9

ZSMoNUS.jpg

If you weren't obviously the same person from your avatar I would seriously think this was an actual ad.

"Schultz Organic Eggs - Boner"

• Like 12

Seems youve got that covered Steve.[kissyface emoji]

Question... How long do you have to avoid taking a shower before you smell good naturally? Im 2 days in and i keep telling my girlfriend she just has to suck it up[lolsry] for the next couple days before the natural smells of the human body take over and boy i heard they smell like Adam the first man. Ive also been naked to keep the smell of clothing from attaching to me i want this to be as legit as the bible itself. Im still not exaclty sure if not showering is a thing and my girlfriend says its supposed to be about not using deoderant but i hust gotta have my deoderant its the only thing i wear anymore and u know what i look good in a nice deoderant sorry MOM looks like your son is all grown up and wearing deoderant and im naked. Guess u never thought of that when u were bangin Dad in the Just for Feet megastore.

• Like 21

Kevin

supposedly if you stop washing your hair long enough, it will start to generate it's own shampoo and conditioner, we know this because our ancestors (the monkey) never used chamoo or conditioner and everyone knows that they have the best hair. i am now 3 weeks in to not allowing water in my hair and there is so much grease that i don't even need to buy hair gel anymore! not only am i saving money, but i am being more recycle which is good for the global warming.

• Like 15

Kevin

supposedly if you stop washing your hair long enough, it will start to generate it's own shampoo and conditioner, we know this because our ancestors (the monkey) never used chamoo or conditioner and everyone knows that they have the best hair. i am now 3 weeks in to not allowing water in my hair and there is so much grease that i don't even need to buy hair gel anymore! not only am i saving money, but i am being more recycle which is good for the global warming.

thanks for the hot tip

• Like 2

Great ref to the Andy Daly episode of Never Not Funny where Andy talks about buying all his clothes from J Crew at The Grove. Kind of a deep cut, but I dig it man. Really funny stuff.

• Like 10

ADC - did you go to the american girl store?

• Like 2

I'm intrigued I think I will need to try it.

I'm currently obsessed with Haagen-Dazs Caramel Cone.

Seriously obsessed.

I might be in love.

dABcimYm.jpg

Boosh and/or kakow.

ADC - did you go to the american girl store?

I really liked how it turns out Sean knows a surprising amount about american girl dolls

• Like 4

FANFIC PART 2 (Deux if you're an asshole)

Chanson went to The Copper Door in the Stadium District in Tacoma, Washington, USA tonight. Dreidel came too because they allow dogs there because they're civilized human beings. Beer was consumed. Hooray! THE END.

• Like 6

i knew i could count on you boneboy

Davey, I wanna fight you, dog.

• Like 5

and enjoy your C.

I reckon this is how Chanson ends his morningly text to his father.

Also, there was something else I wanted to post. But I forgot it. Anyway, great posts all round everyone, bye.

• Like 5

Anybody else heading to Palm Springs for the extended weekend ?

Rumor has it the boys are throwing one of their legendary BBQs

• Like 4

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fan Fiction is great

Please post more.

• Like 7