🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 99 — Paul Rust Again, Our Close Friend

I didn't even finish season 2 of TD and Colin Farrel is my longtime #1 Hollywood Crush . Taylor Kitsch as Tim Riggins may be the love of my tv life. Even still I stopped watching.

TF:TDs

(Texas forever:true detective sucked)

Ps-i also wonder about Dairy Pillows

• Like 4

True Dicktective(s2) was a masterpiece on the human males master piece aka da dongalong. It examines wangs like a chinese doctor, finding out what drives them, what makes them tick, and why some dont get hard and some got no sperm. It ends with Rachel McAdams in peru or some shit where she meets a reporter named Barto Chilchuli who will break their story, that is an intricate tapestry of underhanded dealings in the underbelly of the city,under the sea is a great song. Barto is about to publish this article, but his tummy really hurts so we will see how far he gets before the tummy pain is too much.

Edit: initial joke removed due to copycat infringement(ill see u in court souprma'am)

• Like 13

Dairy pillows means ice cream, right?

True Dicktective(s2) was a masterpiece on the human males master piece aka da dongalong. It examines wangs like a chinese doctor, finding out what drives them, what makes them tick, and why some dont get hard and some got no sperm. It ends with Rachel McAdams in peru or some shit where she meets a reporter named Barto Chilchuli who will break their story, that is an intricate tapestry of underhanded dealings in the underbelly of the city,under the sea is a great song. Barto is about to publish this article, but his tummy really hurts so we will see how far he gets before the tummy pain is too much.

Please preface that post with [spoiler ALERT] or maybe [sPOILIES] if you wanna throw in a quick CBB ref.

• Like 2

KO'B = very offensive. (The apostrophe is a clue.)

Beans are metaphorical.

Don't think Veebs supports your notions because she liked your post. She's just enjoying your confusion. (Naughty Valerie!)

Beans are metaphorical, but I was literally joking :)

• Like 1

Whoa, I never said art, Valerie.

Season 1 spent 7 episodes trying to convince us it was something that it wasn't. Season 2 wore it's heart on its sleeve. It also shouldn't have been called True Detective. It's not American Horror Story. You'll never like it because you never won't compare it to the first season. Forget it, Valerie, It's the Forums.

• Like 4

Do we know what the boys are doing w/ their glut of America hats? are they handing them out to guests along w/ the scratch cards or straight in the bin?

• Like 1

Dairy pillows means ice cream, right?

Great joke.

I wish I would have thought of a joke like that on 27 Aug 2015 @ 5:09 pm in post #229 on the John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend thread for Hollywood Handbook ep #98. That woulda been sweet. But I'm just not as funny as you Kevin.

Well back to swimming in one of the 1000 lakes we have here in MN.

• Like 6

TOM8Hfu.jpg

Can't believe this is the real poster.. way too spooky..

I've never seen Spectre007 on the forums.

• Like 1

Great joke.

I wish I would have though of a joke like that on 27 Aug 2015 @ 5:09 pm in post #229 on the John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend thread for Hollywood Handbook ep #98. That woulda been sweet. But I'm just not as funny as you Kevin.

1000? I thought it was 10,000! I caught you! Mr. Minnesota is gonna be so pissed at you for letting the secret out. You're dead meat, bro.

• Like 4

I want to play metal gear solid but my lost season 2 dvd is in the playstation #hollywoodhelp

• Like 4

also I just unpaused a podcast and then jumped, because I wasn't expecting the noise of people talking #hollyweirdlaughs

• Like 2

Sorry I missed the hangout but I was ASLEEP and pretty rude of you all to carry on without me. But don't worry, I had an inside source screenshot all the sexiest bits.

• Like 8

Sorry I missed the hangout but I was ASLEEP and pretty rude of you all to carry on without me. But don't worry, I had an inside source screenshot all the sexiest bits.

I'm sorry about him he's very horny

• Like 11

Andrew is probably the horniest guy I know. Don't believe me? Just give him a feel.

• Like 12

I would never be horny, the only horny guy I know about is the Red One, the Beast, Mr Loiue CK. Fer, and if you sin he'll drag you down to hell and jerk off on you.

• Like 13

If I'm counting down the top 10 biggest horn-dawgs of all time about 8 of them are gonna be my good friend Andrew, every time

• Like 15

andrew wants to have sex with people

• Like 14

Great joke.

I wish I would have though of a joke like that on 27 Aug 2015 @ 5:09 pm in post #229 on the John Cochran Again, Our Close Friend thread for Hollywood Handbook ep #98. That woulda been sweet. But I'm just not as funny as you Kevin.

go fuck sum butter u land o lakes sack o shit . im laughing cause u think this is over but its so far from over youre gonna need a whole new face by the time im done fuckin it. u come at me again its the last time u come cause ya dick gettin the ben casper treatment ya dick gon be ur friendly ghost and u gon wiiiish cristina ricci would come play with it but shes too busy with me we practicin our dives off the hellapad(helipad for u lames) into the crystal blues off the ivory coast we fuckin with pirates and shit sippin brandy tea time and tee time with the last king of scotland type shit we gettin buck. anyway we can squash this if u want or we can go the other route.

• Like 15

go fuck sum butter u land o lakes sack o shit . im laughing cause u think this is over but its so far from over youre gonna need a whole new face by the time im done fuckin it. u come at me again its the last time u come cause ya dick gettin the ben casper treatment ya dick gon be ur friendly ghost and u gon wiiiish cristina ricci would come play with it but shes too busy with me we practicin our dives off the hellapad(helipad for u lames) into the crystal blues off the ivory coast we fuckin with pirates and shit sippin brandy tea time and tee time with the last king of scotland type shit we gettin buck. anyway we can squash this if u want or we can go the other route.

Well as long as you're sorry I forgive you.

• Like 10

aEXpIJf.jpg

My last post was a really bad post about a bad TV show and I decided to make it up to you with a "funny object penis" picture. Enjoy everyone. Stay horny, friends.

• Like 10