🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 99 — Paul Rust Again, Our Close Friend

In a way, we all won.

That's the spirit! Want to come and train at my estate, Mousetrapper Farm? It won't be super weird at all. Bring your brother

• Like 7

Where in NJ? I do the American Legion circuit. Just travel around the state, meeting all the wonderful folks who frequent American legions.

• Like 3

That's the spirit! Want to come and train at my estate, Mousetrapper Farm? It won't be super weird at all. Bring your brother

sure!

Where in NJ? I do the American Legion circuit. Just travel around the state, meeting all the wonderful folks who frequent American legions.

Warren, NJ I believe. This crowd was something to behold.

• Like 2

Right in my neck of the woods. Sorry I missed it.

• Like 2

Ok, so just in case you wanted another D pic, here's D weaning my brother off of the teet by introducing him to the good stuff:

Iw4d1c3.jpg

• Like 6

I can't keep up with the forums anymore :(

:(

read like 10 pages tho so I'm feelin pretty good about myself

• Like 7

I have a confession to make. This has been a really tough week for me, so I couldn't face posting in the forum. Here's the deal:

I've spent the last 3 months workshopping this bit where I'm pretending to be a cat from Star Trek named Catrick Stewart, and to my surprise I show up and see some other chump has stolen my life's work.

All this effort that I had put in trying to craft some great jokes like "geimho. It was purrrrfect" was wasted. And this guy is knockin' it out of the park and I am confronting my failure.

Anyway, that's my piece. Love and light.

• Like 17

I have a confession to make. This has been a really tough week for me, so I couldn't face posting in the forum. Here's the deal:

I've spent the last 3 months workshopping this bit where I'm pretending to be a cat from Star Trek named Catrick Stewart, and to my surprise I show up and see some other chump has stolen my life's work.

All this effort that I had put in trying to craft some great jokes like "geimho. It was purrrrfect" was wasted. And this guy is knockin' it out of the park and I am confronting my failure.

Anyway, that's my piece. Love and light.

OK, here's you're chance. Please try to beat him with another Star Trek cat joke that neither of you have thought of up to this point. Here's some help: Spock ears and cat ears. Also, I've noticed that Spock and cats emote similarly. Go!

• Like 1

I'm getting concerned forum posters are lacking rooms.

• Like 7

Get a room, you two!

That's what I said when Bono and his bandmates were asking me what the best way of being allowed to spend the night at a hotel was!

• Like 14

That's what I said when Bono and his bandmates were asking me what the best way of being allowed to spend the night at a hotel was!

i don't get it

• Like 8

Berry impressed with Who Comma Mike Jones. He's going places and I'm just glad I'm gonna be here to see it.

Hey Who Comma Mike Jones.....

I like you.

• Like 10

i don't get it

yes, it's been established how horny you are.

#bansouprman

• Like 9

If you ever wanna holler at Mike Jones you can hit him up at

• (281) 330-8004

Whom?

• Like 4

back last week i wouldnt have wanted to call him pepp but now that he has that valerie bryan heat im all on it

• Like 11

Really hoping that Star Trek cat shows up so I can unleash my really fuckin' choice "it's labor day not LABORED day" bon mot.

• Like 5