🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 248 — Scarf Face

Howard and Kulap welcome Derek Waters, of Drunk History, who discusses why a good Morgan Freeman impression should only ever be screamed, as well as what life would be like if Starbucks had a playground area. Additionally, the gang explains why Millenial’s must only watch movies in segments, as they simply have too many other things to focus on. Lastly, Derek explains why the trick to Drunk History has very little to do with how much you drink.

I love Derek Waters. I got to talk to him a bit when they did the bar tour for season one of Drunk History and he could not have been a nicer guy. Watching Drunk History makes my heart grow three sizes towards everyone involved.

I just hope this terrible feud between Derek and Howard can be resolved before one of them (or all of us?) gets hurt.

Lots of famous folks from Baltimore (as one would expect from a big city). We claim Billy Holiday and Cab Calloway, Frank Zappa and David Byrne, Josh Charles (a big Orioles fan) and Julie Bowen. Minimalist composer Philip Glass was born here. Jada Pinkett and her bestie Tupac Shakur went to Baltimore School of the Arts together. Dru Hill is named after a local park (grudgingly this means we also have to claim, Sisqó). Mama Cass is from here. John Waters (no relation) and Barry Levinson like to set movies in their hometown. Mugsy Boggus, Babe Ruth, and Tavon Austin are/were local. Oprah and Mike Rowe were anchors on the local TV stations here.

I could go on...

Derek: I love Easy E's voice. Is the guy who plays him good?

Wie: What?

Derek: The guy who played 'em, good?

Wie: Yea he's great.

Had to translate that one for Howard.

Spoiler alert for this week's ep - War Room was #1 this weekend! PRISCILLA C. SHIRER CAN'T BE STOPPED!

hey now, Kanye was only in attendance at that fireworks display! Twas Kendall or Kylie who had set it up for their boyfriend's birthday.

Sign in to follow this