🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PutsomeJellyonit

Gaps in the Official Narrative starting to tell their own story

Something is really not right here. I know I'm not the only one who is skeptical of the Official Narrative. I just know it.

We're told there's some new players in town, big money types, lots of horse trading and wife swapping and whatnot, some cigar chomper wins Earwolf in a poker hand. Fine. Anyone get a look at his cards? 

Guy I know, sort of a concierge? Tells me it was a bluff. Says Scripps had the podcast guys read soon as they got off the bus. Says he heard from the guy's driver it was a truly hostile takeover - 2 of hearts and a 6 of clubs. Ouch.

We’re told that a certain Earwolf Manjack died from a turkey bone stuck sideways in his throat. Convenient, no? I mean, it's an open secret what he was doing with the residuals from the podvertising - the poultry habit was practically legendary. Except I know a guy, he knows how to find interesting documents. Did you hear Mr. Manjack was nursing a case of walking pneumonia when he died? I read every newspaper I could get my hands on for three months, never heard a thing about that.

We're told our stalwart hosts got instructions from the new higher ups, sort of a loyalty test. That friend you buried a month back? We want him. Don't tell us how, just do it. 

If you want to make corpse reanimation the story, fine. Obviously it captured the 24 hour libtard news cycle, endless chatter, moral finger wagging. Convenient distraction after convenient distraction.

Just got a call, gotta finish this later. If you read this far, if you can keep an open mind... Look I don't want to be right about this, know what I mean? I just need help with connecting the dots, I'll be back on later with some things I found. I hope

• Like 12

You're asking questions, and as Americans that's part of our liberty. So for the record i do love America.

But friend pleeease proceed with caution! HOWL is a good and righteous institution that only wants what's best for US (US Americans). Who or what are you implicating here?? Are you in a safe place? Not that the Good and Righteous Aukerstution would seek retribution (hail HOWL) but i fear for you nonetheless. All this to say...where's the real evidence??

• Like 1

For the record i am completely against this.

Off the record... Where can we meet? I have very delicate documents that i wrote on tissue paper so please choose a dry spot.

• Like 5

I have acquired the lead masks and the waterproof jackets. Awaiting further instructions.

Sign in to follow this