🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I searched the forums high and low and did not see this movie recommended in any title anywhere. I consider this a major oversight. People have mentioned it an awful lot in other contexts. Therefore, it's not merely a bad movie, but a landmark bad movie.

Bruce Willis is a talking baby.

Anyone younger than thirty will hard a hard time remembering that there was a time that Bruce WIllis as a talking baby was enough to be one of the highest grossing movies of the year, but there you have it.

The first was actually pretty entertaining. How about more on the sequels instead. There's Look Who's Talking Too featuring Roseanne Barr as the voice of the sister, and the final installment Look Who's Talking Now with Danny DeVito and Diane Keaton voicing the dogs.

The first was actually pretty entertaining. How about more on the sequels instead. There's Look Who's Talking Too featuring Roseanne Barr as the voice of the sister, and the final installment Look Who's Talking Now with Danny DeVito and Diane Keaton voicing the dogs.

Jumping straight to the sequels just feels like like cheating to me. I don't know why.

But it's absolutely true that the sequels (at least the first one, didn't watch the second) were pure dogshit.

Its pretty crazy that Kirstie Alleys character starts this movie as a mistress who gets pregnant by a man whose nearly two decades older than her.

The first sequel gets a pass because the animantronic toilet is pretty spectacular.

Look who's talking now is fucking awful. Its so fucking weird, Mikey wants a dog so his fathers boss (who until this moment, I thought was Rebecca De Mornay) gives them her full grown and trained poodle out of fucking nowhere. They try flipping the roles so that Travolta is now successful while Kirstie Alley is apparently unable to find work despite being a great accountant as the first movie set up so laboriously.

So much of the movie sets up that Travolta is going to at least entertain the notion of having an affair with his attractive boss. Only for it to turn out that Travolta couldnt have given less of a shit about his boss.

You need to watch this movie before you reccomend the first one.

Sign in to follow this