🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 100 — Aasif Mandvi, Our Big Get / Scott Ankerman, Our Business Rival

I'm a little disappointed that Scott brought his politics regarding when life begins to this show. This isn't the place to weigh in on stuff like that.

I can think of no better place for that kinda stuff than the CBB episode in the middle of an HH episode.

• Like 3

RIP Houston. Get well soon!

Did you guys 'get' this? Take another look. This is pure gold.

• Like 5

I tried to get a "Too scary" tattoo, but they messed up and put "Too sacred." It's fine and still makes sense though because my body is a temple.

Y'know, I got a tattoo once -- "getting ink done", as they say. I asked for the number 13, but instead, they drew a 31. My friends all said I'm trying too hard, and that I'm not quite hip. Which is mean, but accurate, given this post.

• Like 10

I once got a tatoo that said 'Franklin Leonard of 'the Black List Table Reads' can suck on these' and an arrow, but they put the arrow in the wrong direction and it doesn't look like I want Franklin Leonard to suck on my ballbag, just kiss me, which is fine I guess.

100 EPS CONGRATS!

• Like 17

I have a tattoo on my scrotum that says "Hollywood Hambag". I call my sac a Hambag so that's why it's funny.

• Like 11

If the guys were part of the glorious Commonwealth, they'd be getting a letter from the Queen right now. Alas they have devoted themselves to horrible, horrible freedom.

• Like 18

So glad they got to break off their first hundo with Scott, who is no stranger to breaking off hundos. Some great moments in there that I can't remember because I listened to the episode 12 hours ago and I'm half-way asleep.

• Like 6

Y'know, I got a tattoo once -- "getting ink done", as they say. I asked for the number 13, but instead, they drew a 31. My friends all said I'm trying too hard, and that I'm not quite hip. Which is mean, but accurate, given this post.

Would you describe yourself as pretty fly (for a white guy)?

• Like 2

Liked the ep

hated the bump up in ads

Jeez Scott really is mean boss

l would have liked to have been there to tell Scott to get way way down and suck on fleas.

• Like 6

I have absolutely nothing to say, but I feel like if I don't comment something very bad will happen. So.....

4 8 15 16 23 42

Mr. Parties, your love of LOST has won your way into my heart.

• Like 3

Just last night I watched the episode titled S.O.S.

Bernard turns to Jin and says something along the lines of "No, three rocks across. We need the sign to be seen. Make three rows."

I paused the DVD and said " I'm Jin, Rose is your wife."

My wee sister laughed, so I know this is a funny joke. I thought some of the other LOSTies here might enjoy it!

• Like 7

Being from the rubber city, I'm going to get a tattoo of a tire, but instead of Goodyear, it's going to say "that's wheely interesting"

• Like 8

Just last night I watched the episode titled S.O.S.

Bernard turns to Jin and says something along the lines of "No, three rocks across. We need the sign to be seen. Make three rows."

I paused the DVD and said " I'm Jin, Rose is your wife."

My wee sister laughed, so I know this is a funny joke. I thought some of the other LOSTies here might enjoy it!

probably one of the best jokes I've ever heard, lost fan or not

• Like 4

probably one of the best jokes I've ever heard, lost fan or not

It's a great joke, and I hope you find your fan.

• Like 16

You weren't at the hangout last week, Jacob C. Not really feelin you and what you're all about anymore.

• Like 7

One of the biggest problems I have with this Howl switch is that I'll lose the information from my RSS feed on whether or not I've listened to an episode.

Won't be a problem for HH, of course.

• Like 1

You weren't at the hangout last week, Jacob C. Not really feelin you and what you're all about anymore.

I FORGOT BECAUSE I SUCK, OK?

I will tell you about why I forgot if you do another hangout ^_^

But it's a sad reason -_-

• Like 2

Anyone who hasn't watched an episode of Celebrity Family Feud is really missing out. I'm watching the Dr. Phil/Garry and Penny Marshall episode. It is fucking insane.

• Like 4

Would you describe yourself as pretty fly (for a white guy)?

Let's just put it this way -- I was not featured in the classic videogame Crazy Taxi.

• Like 8