🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 100 — Aasif Mandvi, Our Big Get / Scott Ankerman, Our Business Rival

Just a big shout out to Joe McGurl and SteveH whose everlasting friendship is immortalized on a wall outside of my apartment. Congrats you two!

nfbml2K.jpg

If this was an advertisement but a rainstorm washed away the words, what was it supposed to be advertising and what was its slogan?

• Like 3

Are these 2 guys who have a podcast about music? I can't imagine there would be an ad or a mural that big for something like that, but I also can't imagine these 2 guys being anything other than 2 music journalists with a podcast.

• Like 8

hey forums and wagwan wagwan. this is my first post, i needed to celebrate 100 great eps somewhere. really enjoyed the aas'postrophe moment this week, and the interaction with Ankerman is always top notch

• Like 7

pretty sure those two guys on the billboard are actually just the same guy twice and you can't convince me otherwise

• Like 5

I'd like to apologize for the @Midnight-type question last night. I think one of his nerds must have hacked into my account to post that prompt

• Like 6

I'd like to apologize for the @Midnight-type question last night. I think one of his nerds must have hacked into my account to post that prompt

It's all good. Points is points, ya know?

• Like 3

Guys. Following the lead of Anastasia "Anniestaz" Vigo and Cliff "Bojack" Nohorseman, I have made the famous Mexican street corn nachos this forum has all come to know and love. Here they are:

chws5fU.jpg

They were very good! I skipped the crema and cotija cheese entirely, I couldn't find cotija cheese and putting feta on it sounded gross, and I don't really like sour cream. Also, the recipe said to use monterey jack cheese, which was good, but next time I think I'll go with some nice orange cheese because I think it would taste and look better. White cheese looks like cum

I highly recommend all of you to make them and take a blurry photograph of yours. Thank you.

J0BiKUz.jpg

• Like 19

The plating of those nachos is just wonderful, CORPSEFUCKER.

• Like 12

Street Nachos by virtue of their name should ideally be plated on the damn asphalt. but a platter is the second best option

• Like 7

There were way more posts this time last week on the previous thread, but hardly any nacho jokes. What were we thinking? Let's make up for last week with some more nacho jokes.

If baby corn had sex with Babybell cheese, do you think they would birth cute little adorable delicious nachos, or Babybell would have worn protection (his wax wrapper), so not to contribute to overpopulation and increased demand for dwindling resources?

• Like 2