🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 100 — Aasif Mandvi, Our Big Get / Scott Ankerman, Our Business Rival

Shoutout to everyone hovering the boards today hoping for popcorn gallery questions.

Stay Strong

Stay True

• Like 4

No way, man!

On a related note, how can you tell me that this dress doesn't need to be re-fitted?!

• Like 2

yeah using your real name on the forums can bite you in the @$$ but brave men like you and me chanson know its the only way

I'm glad you didn't swear. I know you're too afraid.

• Like 5

I got told by a punk rock Carnegie Mellon Literature professor that I have the soul of a Gen Xer. How should I feel?

You should feel remorse for stealing that person's soul. No matter how many you harvest, you will never be immortal, contrary to you're misreading of that fortune cookie you received last year. It said you "shall meet soul mate and live a long and happy life," not "eat soul, mate."

• Like 7

How about all this new football!?!? Colts, Panthers, Jaguars, Bears...

Is this the NFL or a freaking ZOO!?

• Like 12

Yeah, ya got Swarm and Heat and Wizards.

It's like are these sporting teams, signs of the apocalypse, or characters from a Hobbit book?

• Like 6

You kids and your football thing. Hopefully this is just a phase, like silly bandz or bath salts

• Like 2

i think those are all UCB teams

• Like 11

I haven't posted in a while, nor have I posted a D pic...

So, here is a picture with me and my Dad.

ghdzsg5.jpg?2

• Like 17

Oops, it appears I accidentally posted a picture of me cracking up old friend, and comedy legend, Norm Macdonald.

Here is a real picture of me and my dad. He is from Italy.

S9cy6il.jpg?1

• Like 18

Is your dad Mario Perillo "Mr Italy"?

That might be a local reference. Let's find out...

• Like 2

Is your dad Mario Perillo "Mr Italy"?

I don't think so, because that guy is dead and his name is Mario Perillo.

• Like 5

mikebonetti, that photo of you and ur d only further enforces my conviction that we all need to go outside and get some goddamn sun.

• Like 9

mikebonetti, that photo of you and ur d only further enforces my conviction that we all need to go outside and get some goddamn sun.

Heh, and the dads need to go out and get some SON, amiright?

• Like 10

Hollywood Handbook ruined my life and made it literally impossible for me to ever find employment or pass a background check. It did allow me to become a pseudo-celebrity in a very niche corner of the podcasting world and I am very thankful for that. Thanks, Hayes and Sean.

Woah, wait a minute...you're THE Chanson? From podcasts? Holy shit, dude, and all this time I've been talking to you like you're just a regular guy who has the same name as my podcast hero. Hey I've always wanted to know...how do you put your pants on in the morning? Both legs at once, I bet. So fuckin' cool.

• Like 17

Woah, wait a minute...you're THE Chanson? From podcasts? Holy shit, dude, and all this time I've been talking to you like you're just a regular guy who has the same name as my podcast hero. Hey I've always wanted to know...how do you put your pants on in the morning? Both legs at once, I bet. So fuckin' cool.

bro that's not cool, Chanson doesn't have legs. That's why he only ever shows his face in his avatar.

• Like 6

Terrence Howard gets mentioned on this show enough for this to be relevant:

"Since I was a child of three or four," he says, "I was always wondering, you know, why does a bubble take the shape of a ball? Why not a triangle or a square? I figured it out. If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!" He shakes his head at the miracle of it all, his eyes opening wide, a smile beginning to trace itself, like he's expecting applause or an award. And all you can do is nod your head and try to follow along. He just seems so convinced that he's right. And that he is about to change the world. "This is the last century that our children will ever have been taught that one times one is one," he says. "They won't have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they'll know that one times one equals two. We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe. We work on them about 17 hours a day. She cuts and puts on the crystals. I do the main work of soldering them together. They tell the truth from within."

http://www.rollingst...s-mind-20150914

Dude never recovered from finding out that the establishment thinks that 1 x 1 = 1.

• Like 3