🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 100 — Aasif Mandvi, Our Big Get / Scott Ankerman, Our Business Rival

That's actually one of the biggest reasons why I don't have an avatar. I don't want to end up like Chanson and have hordes of rabid podcast fans following me down the street.

• Like 4

I thought I saw Chanson on the street so I naturally showed him my dick. Unfortunately, I did not see Chanson, that was some other podcaster outside of UCB Franklin

• Like 6

New episode of Hollywood Handbook drops tomorrow.

In it hosts Hayes Davenport (29) and Sean Clements (46?) take a sideways look at the comings and goings of the Hollywood Stars and Suns.

Davenport and Clements are then joined by one of their famous and funny friends to 'shoot the shits' and 'do some bits'. They get IN DEPTH and go where others daren't tread.

Later the popcorn gallery have their say and ask the guest a few questions (some more serious than others!) and one lucky fan, robotam, is awarded with the pro version.

Be sure to download Hollywood handbook, only available where ever podcasts are available.

• Like 5

I haven't listened to the episode or commented on the forums yet because I've been filming in Dubrovnik, Croatia for the new season of Game of Thrones. I can't tell you what part I was cast as but I will tell you that he's handsome as all get out and he has two big swords. One is made of steel and the other is my penis.

Anyway, merry christmas guys

• Like 11

Guys, stop reinforcing the stereotype that all Hollywood Hanbook fans talk about are their own dicks!

• Like 4

Guys, stop reinforcing the stereotype that all Hollywood Hanbook fans talk about are their own dicks!

That counts as a dick-joke Silvrlady.

• Like 2

That counts as a dick-joke Silvrlady.

But it's so hard to resist! My dick I mean

• Like 6

the dick currently in your possession. I understand. definition of 'is' etc.

>

Prosecutor - Miss Silvrwoman I ask you again; IS that your dick?

Silvrwoman - If 'is' means is and never has been then that's one thing.

Prosecutor - Uh-huh...

Silverwoman - If it means 'none' then that would be something else. If someone would ask me in general 'Is that dick your dick?' and I answered in the affirmative, hold on. (Silvrwoman pauses and bends to the side as her attorney whispers in her ear. She nods and turn back to the mic.) Um, sorry... Can you restate the question?

Prosecutor - Of course Miss Silvrwoman. Miss Silvrwoman, is that your dick?

Silvrwoman - Sir I have no claim on the dick in question.

Prosecutor - But IS the dick yours?

Silvrwoman's Attorney - Objection! I believe the definition of 'is' relative to the dick has been asked and answered.

Prosecutor - Withdrawn.

• Like 3

the dick currently in your possession. I understand. definition of 'is' etc.

>

Prosecutor - Miss Silvrwoman I ask you again; IS that your dick?

Silvrwoman - If 'is' means is and never has been then that's one thing.

Prosecutor - Uh-huh...

Silverwoman - If it means 'none' then that would be something else. If someone would ask me in general 'Is that dick your dick?' and I answered in the affirmative, hold on. (Silvrwoman pauses and bends to the side as her attorney whispers in her ear. She nods and turn back to the mic.) Um, sorry... Can you restate the question?

Prosecutor - Of course Miss Silvrwoman. Miss Silvrwoman, is that your dick?

Silvrwoman - Sir I have no claim on the dick in question.

Prosecutor - But IS the dick yours?

Silvrwoman's Attorney - Objection! I believe the definition of 'is' relative to the dick has been asked and answered.

Prosecutor - Withdrawn.

Coincidentally (and this is not a joke), about 45 min ago, I arrived at my parents house to have dinner with the family.

My mom says to me, "S (my bro) and C (his GF) have something to show you"

And then my brother responds, "Don't worry it's not my dick this time"

Then his GF smiles and shows me her engagement ring!

So basically, my bro can't even resist making a dick joke, no matter what the occasion.

• Like 8