🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 100 — Aasif Mandvi, Our Big Get / Scott Ankerman, Our Business Rival

Hayes and Sean have to basically skip the whole intro because their contract has lapsed. Instead of celebrating their 100th episode, they negotiate a new contract with Scott Aukerman and AASIF MANDVI, who couldn't do the show any other time.

• Like 8

I didn't mean to get the first post but it happened. What am I supposed to do here? Circus tricks?

• Like 10

So, Black. You do understand that doing circus tricks is what you are supposed to do with first post, but you don't actually do circus tricks? What a complete waste of a first post.

• Like 6

mmm.. yes. a new hundo...

also these ads are kinda spooky, I think earwolfman jack is turning into a frankingstein...

• Like 1

Excited for all the softballs we'll (aurally) witness

So, Black. You do understand that doing circus tricks is what you are supposed to do with first post, but you don't actually do circus tricks? What a complete waste of a first post.

I've received several emails from major companies about placing an ad in that space. Negotiating offers.

• Like 9

Hi guys this is my first time commenting on the HH forums, boy this sure looks like a good episode am I right ;)

• Like 16

Ow. I was so embarrassed for Scott, you could tell he wasn't sure if he should really get down and suck on [redacted].

Here's to one hundred more eps. And only one hundred

• Like 6

i wonder if those listener numbers Scott quoted are accurate. Seems impossible that HH only pulls 2k per week while CBB pulls 200k.

Anyways, congrats on a great hundred eps, boyos.

Was honestly a bit worried that this might be the final episode; all their Howl-hounding (< good joke) combined with the big hundo. But I'm glad I was wrong! This show has brought me so much joy for these 100 eps, and has gotten me through a rough couple years. Thanks Hayzie Bone and Clem Dawg. Y'all are my boy blues.

• Like 10

Haven't listened yet so I haven't read any other posts! Really hoping this isn't the last ep! Sort of thinking it won't be because Hayes was on the Paul Rudd thread looking for PCG Q's but he could have been totally messing with us!!!

• Like 3

Starting to bum me out how many ads are in the beginning, and throughout the eps, especially repeat ones that we've already heard. Funny ep though. But gosh dang all these ads!

Starting to bum me out how many ads are in the beginning, and throughout the eps, especially repeat ones that we've already heard. Funny ep though. But gosh dang all these ads!

Just wait 6 months and then listen on howl, problem solved.

• Like 13

Are the HH ratings really so very low? It seems absurd to me that it's not a popular podcast, given how consistently funny it is. But then I guess it would make sense that a podcast that clicks with me so perfectly would have a limited appeal to the wider rabble. Does that make me a hipster?

• Like 2

Looking at Soundcloud, it seems they average around 20'000 a week. Paul Ruddst's ep has around 18'000.

Anyway, this episode was like a frankingstein for my ears thinking show would be finished! Here's to a hundred more!

I'm only halfway through, but here is what I think:

I'm glad Hayes persevered and finally got to tell all the other podcasts to get way down there and suck on these. You could hear him trying to get to it for a while and he kept getting stepped on. Hard work pays off Hayes! Congratulations on 100 eps boys

• Like 7

Happy 100 episodes, jerkbags.

Classic Chanson.

Love you, Sean & Hayes. Looking forward to 100 more.

• Like 18

Now that there is a complete set of 100 shows, I think I should dive in and start listening. Any suggestions about which episode would be a good starting point? If I haven't listened to all the Reality Show Show episodes, will I "get it?"

• Like 16

what happened to Jesse Thorn? Hayes did say he was asking for a friend. Maybe he wasn't kidding. Everyone start listening to all of the podcasts until we find one where Jesse Thorn is the guest to see if he gets asked the popcorn gallery questions. I hope it's Terry Gross.

If we split them up, we can probably get this done by the end of the day.

• Like 10