🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 249 — Wrecking Ball Improv

Howard and Kulap start off the show by mourning the loss of Summah. Then, special guest Mary Holland joins in to talk about her new show on Starz, Blunt Talk. Also, the gang discuss their brand new improv game, as well as why Who Charted would continue under post apocalyptic conditions. Lastly, Mary explains which Ninja Turtle she most relates to.

MaHolland is so great. For me standout among Wild Horses.

Lapkus>Whitehead>Holland>Allynne for me

Joy = (Lapkus³ (Todd - HoHoNaughtyElf * Traci Rearden) (Alynne + Pam John - Dorotheamissing hat) (Whitehead20facts-10facts) (Holland + Bears * Doors - RaccoonYeeeeeeeeeees)MyWife)

Not to get too technical about it.

• Like 4

"Don't spoil the beginning for me."

"We'll be affected, but I don't think we'll get, like, burnt by lava."

"Well no, because there isn't a volcano there."

"There should be."

Classic Howard. Great ep all around.

• Like 2

Holland rules. This was such a fun ep. Mary is so game for whatever. She did that Midwest voice with Kulap (she slipped into a lot of great voices besides that one, of course), all of that wrecking ball improv talk with Howard, the TMNT question, the list goes on. She's so great!

• Like 1

fun episode but how did kulap not know benny schwaz is in that man on wire movie. :)

cheerleader is such a dumb song but I can't stop singing it if i hear it. I've taken to listening to the Pentatonix version if i must hear it.

fun episode but how did kulap not know benny schwaz is in that man on wire movie. :)

I know, right? I actually think it looks good, but I would probably see it just for Ben as long as it didn't look terrible.

Sign in to follow this