🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 374 — Tick Tock Clawk

Start the clock! Maxwell Keeper aka The Time Keeper, an observer and celebrator of time is back on a bonus Comedy Bing Bong to spend some precious time with Scott and company. They’ll have a grand ol’ time with the world’s most dangerous comedian Paul Rust as he debuts some fresh New No-Nos as well as Old Yes-Yeses. A young lad by the name of Marco also appears with a mission to look for donations for special trip and sticks around for a game of Would You Rather that will be talked about for future generations. Tick tock!

• Like 2

Just got home from seeing Andy Daly live in Seattle, and I find a b-b-bonus-s-s episode of CBB waiting! With new new no-nos!? What have I done to receive such a plethora of gifts?

• Like 4

I was thinking the other day, it's about time Paul Rust and Neil Campbell were on the show.

• Like 7

If only I had the time to listen to this episode immediately! Great to have Walter White back on the show, he loves chemicals so much he might as well be Paul Rust over heeere.

• Like 1

I have to thank everyone for this great episode!

[blowjob motion]

• Like 11

For some reason, I really want Marco and Todd to appear on the same episode. Maybe with some of the other minors that wander into the studio.

• Like 4

I was so excited to see this bbbbonusssss ep, that I had comment on these very boards.

• Like 12

Maybe with some of the other minors that wander into the studio.

Like Jerry?

PS: the ep was fun and the guests (and host) looked like they enjoyed themselves. 5/5 would recommend.

• Like 5

excellent truly excellent

Verily, I agree

• Like 2

I was a little bummed out by Moder Family Guy's actor-y aloofness during that first segment of Monday's ep. This episode was a good pallet cleanser. My pallet likes absolutely insane, nonsensical, pun-filled characters and New No-Nos.

• Like 3

This very bonus ep made me tear up with joy just looking at the lineup! And listening to it was pure, insane pleasure.

All the guests were hilarious, and I look forward to the many return appearances of Maxwell Keeper! Wouldn't mind having Marco back either.

• Like 1

So excited to listen!! Best birthday present I could have asked for :)

TICK TOCK

• Like 1