🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 43 - Adam McCabe: Ghost Calls Close Calls with Michael Jack-Son

Greetings mortal! Welcome back to Ghost Calls Close Calls, haunting you LIVE from Bakersfield with your host Michael Jack-Son (Adam McCabe). Michael and his mute brother Henk bring you a ghost cast that acknowledges and welcomes spirits, ghosts, and creatures from the great beyond. This week they are joined by special guest and previous psych ward employee Jeannie Lumpskin. Jeannie shares some of the most frightening things she’s seen working at the psych ward, helps Michael decipher ghost noises in the EVP Corner, and attempts to be controlled by a spirit in the Possession Corner. Later, Traci Reardon arrives to answer paranormal tweets in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

This ep isn't showing up on the Howl app for me... I see the other new shows this morning but not Lauren's.

dear god... shaggy's baby.

lauren is killing it with the two shaggy songs that she knows (#ShaggyNoLongerWithUs)

ps, it downloaded fine in itunes for me

• Like 2

Yea, I see it in iTunes app, but since I got and paid for the Howl app, I've been Earwolfing with that and it's not there yet (for me?) as of right now, Friday afternoon. I'm sure it will show up eventually, but if any powers-that-be see this, something seems to have slipped up!

This ep isn't showing up on the Howl app for me... I see the other new shows this morning but not Lauren's.

Welcome to paywall life.

Yea, I see it in iTunes app, but since I got and paid for the Howl app, I've been Earwolfing with that and it's not there yet (for me?) as of right now, Friday afternoon. I'm sure it will show up eventually, but if any powers-that-be see this, something seems to have slipped up!

Hey bro, check your 'putes.......it's there

I was impressed with all the sound effects they used

• Like 2

Henk?

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this