🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
imawigspert

Terror at London Bridge (1985)

I know everyone thinks they have found the holy grail of HDTGM movies, but guys...seriously...

"Terror at London Bridge," a 1985 NBC Movie of the Week also known as "Bridge Across Time," stars David Hasselhoff. That should be enough to convince, but wait, there's more: "Terror at London Bridge" imagines that Jack the Ripper was being chased by Police in 19th century London and fell off the London Bridge to his death. Cut to 1985 and the bridge has been dismantled--DISMANTLED--and rebuilt in Arizona as a tourist attraction. The last stone from the London Bridge has been placed and when a tourist somehow pricks her finger and falls dramatically on that last stone, it resurrects Jack the Ripper, who goes back to his old rippin' ways. The only cop who is brilliant/insane enough to actually suspect that Jack the Ripper is back from his watery grave is David Hasselhoff. It also stars someone named Stepfanie.

"Terror at London Bridge" is on Amazon Prime for free, as well as Daily Motion. I feel SO strongly about this movie. I heard it mentioned on "Stuff You Should Know" and couldn't watch it soon enough. It is a gold mine.

MV5BMTMwMjkxNDgxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTcyMTM4NA@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg