🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 118.5 - MINISODE 118.5

giphy.gif

Taylor Anne and Fister, can't you see you're tearing us apart?! It's like listening to my parents fight. If you guys break up, you can't make me decide who I'll live with. I won't do it.

Don't you two make me go emo...

On the plus side, you DO get two Christmases out of it now.

• Like 4

On the plus side, you DO get two Christmases out of it now.

Yeah, but on the minus-side, I've gotten into cutting...

tumblr_mvfu90CNsO1r89qoso4_250.gif

• Like 3

Well, if no clear winner is decided between tayloranne and me, I think jarrycanada should win by default...

That said....

lando-choke-o.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Hey everybody! i just got back from my Ewok Adventure. What did I miss?

51pjc2.gif

• Like 2

THEY'RE TEDDY BEARS FOR FUCK'S SAKE

I'm not all that familiar with Star Wars. Seeing how Taylor Anne and Fister Roboto both liked the post, I'm guessing that people like the ewoks because they look like teddy bears and people dislike ewoks for that reason as well.

Yeah, but on the minus-side, I've gotten into cutting...

Oh! You can get matching cutting tattoo with Jason and Scott Aukerman.

Just finished Maximum Overdrive. *H.R. Giger groan*

• Like 4

I'm not all that familiar with Star Wars. Seeing how Taylor Anne and Fister Roboto both liked the post, I'm guessing that people like the ewoks because they look like teddy bears and people dislike ewoks for that reason as well.

I don't like Ewoks because they look like teddy bears...I LOVE them for it!!!

Look how cute they are!

giphy.gif

• Like 4

2vkbymw.jpg

I don't know what is happening here, this is very upsetting and I feel like it belongs to the Face/Off thread as well

• Like 4

Just started watching and I had to pause to say that the gas station attendants know NOTHING about baseball.

When they're talking about the home runs one guy says something like "he must have hit one 250 feet!" I think the shortest fence in MLB is like 310 ft. That would have easily been a pop out. Not something to brag about for your favorite athlete.

I'm guessing the corrections and omissions will be a different thread but I just had to say something.

• Like 2

So what movie is being discussed this week?

...in the podcast? Or in the next mini-episode thread, a la Suicide Squad and AoU?

• Like 4

So has anyone seen Trucks? And how does it compare to Maximum Overdrive, because I cant remember anything about either of them. (still havent got around to watching the movie, was considering watching both Trucks and Maximum Overdrive though, and then hoping I dont confuse myself listening to the podcast.)

Just started watching and I had to pause to say that the gas station attendants know NOTHING about baseball.

When they're talking about the home runs one guy says something like "he must have hit one 250 feet!" I think the shortest fence in MLB is like 310 ft. That would have easily been a pop out. Not something to brag about for your favorite athlete.

Aren't they talking about Little League, though? Those fences are 200-275 ft. Not super impressive, but 250 isn't all that shabby for Little League.

• Like 2

Aren't they talking about Little League, though? Those fences are 200-275 ft. Not super impressive, but 250 isn't all that shabby for Little League.

OH! That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

He mentions Mickey Mantle who would have been about 10 years retired by that point.

• Like 2

...in the podcast? Or in the next mini-episode thread, a la Suicide Squad and AoU?

Don't forget Empire, or you will get crushed like tayloranne

giphy.gif

• Like 2

So has anyone seen Trucks? And how does it compare to Maximum Overdrive, because I cant remember anything about either of them. (still havent got around to watching the movie, was considering watching both Trucks and Maximum Overdrive though, and then hoping I dont confuse myself listening to the podcast.)

Trucks is just plain bad outside of a few incredible scenes. I know I posted one in the Bad Movie Recommendation forum where for some reason a regular toy truck someone came to life and killed a mailman by basically curbstomping him. Then there was a scene where a hazmat truck with suits hooked up in the back, one of the suits fills with air, grabs an axe, and kills a guy. Also, for a straight-to-DVD movie this movie came off pretty light on content, like they were preparing for it to be shown on TV a bunch so they made it in a way that there wouldn't need to be much editing.