🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 375 — Wompler's REAL 17th B-Day Womptacular

SCOTT: I've heard of the movie Seventeen Again, but in life?!

LIONEL: Now that's funny.

LISTLER: I haven't heard of that movie. What movie is that?

MARISSA: We've gotten- Thumbs down. We got-

SETH: I don't know it so it's lost on me.

MARISSA: Ok, here's what happened, ok? Let's just get all of the lies and the secrets and the videotapes just out on the table-

SETH: SECRETS AND LIES WAS A MOVIE. HaHA! I can do it too, Aukerman.

That Seth has a real chip on his shoulder.

• Like 1

SETH: Well, he wasn't saying to cover up your midriff, which is the most unattractive part of your body.

MARISSA: Hey Seth-

LIONEL: I was gonna say you could use one of those refrigerator boxes to cover up your-

SETH: WE'VE GOT ENOUGH OF 'EM! HEH HAH HAAAAHHHHHEEEHHRRRR-YAHHHHaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 2

Earwolf may want me to take this down, and I will if they say the word. But I did edit out just the "You are a baby, but you're growing up strong." If anybody wants to use it.

• Like 5

Earwolf may want me to take this down, and I will if they say the word. But I did edit out just the "You are a baby, but you're growing up strong." If anybody wants to use it.

https://soundcloud.c...owing-up-strong

Strong promo clip. 10/10

• Like 1

Being relatively new to Earwolf (I started listening around the beginning of the year), I have to ask: are all Wompler episodes like this?

This was the first one I had heard and, next to Heynong Man, it's probably my favorite so far. If they're all like this, I need to go back and listen to them/start listening to Womp It Up.

The pool party episode I think last summer, maybe 2 ago was brilliant. This one had a little too much insanity where everyone yelled, but that one was when the Wompler/Lissler duo cracked into hall of fame material to me. The eps with just them are often great, but these birthday party eps with Brian Huskey and Mantzoukas hit a new level

"When I was 18 my parents told me I was left handed"

Seth's throwaway lines are just so amazing. That one stood out to me but I also loved how right when Dabney comes back he launches into the Lupus question. Also really, really loved the last minute plug for his "Banana Cases" for people who may have experienced "purse banana" in their lifetime. So ridiculous.

• Like 3

Seth's throwaway lines are just so amazing. That one stood out to me but I also loved how right when Dabney comes back he launches into the Lupus question. Also really, really loved the last minute plug for his "Banana Cases" for people who may have experienced "purse banana" in their lifetime. So ridiculous.

hahaha, yes - he was busting Scott up the entire ep with his ridiculousness.

contemplating a 3rd listen of this one.

• Like 1