🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 101 — The Grease Knows Eggs Show with Jesse Thorn

Drunk text I would send to Sean after listening to this episode:

Sean, plz come back to the show, I miss you and I was wrong about what I said about you and you really are good on the show and Hayes isn't my favorite and plz come back Sean please please please.

• Like 16

Hey guys, it's souprman again, here in the living room. Just wanted to interrupt real quick to say this show is really funny. Okay go ahead with the thread.

• Like 6

I'm glad my shitty question finally made the popcorn gallery!

your fanaticism for content finally gets the acknowledgment it deserves.

• Like 3

I heard Eggs is homeless and living in the Hustler Superstore bathroom with Bob Einstein.

This is a reference to a podcast I told you all to listen to. The fact that only 2 people liked this shows that no one listened to me. You're all missing out.

I didn't get it. Bob Einstein - Albert Brooks' brother? Hustler doesn't have stores. I don't like this reference and I don't care to know any more about it.

• Like 3

I loved the end result of the huge buildup to Cody's "spider joke"

I like to imagine that Cody knew that his statement itself wasn't funny, but he's been spending the past 6 weekends at Barnes and Noble studying a book probably called something like, "It's Funny, You Just Don't Get It: The Step by Step Guide to Become an Expert of Anti-Comedy in 30 Minutes - Now with Pictures!"

• Like 8

"Like, color commentary."

"Yeah, I can jump in and say 'yellow' or 'blue' or whatever you want."

Hilarious.

• Like 6

I don't get it.. Is it NOT appropriate to have a Hangout during work hours on a Tuesday?

• Like 5

The post said, "Tom "Eggs" Scharpling and Engineer "Greasenose" Cody debut the pilot of their new podcast to potential buyer Jesse Thorn." Get your eyes checked or somethin lol

I can't believe someone who is an Earwolf employee, and whose opinions reflect those of Midroll Media LLC, is neglecting routine eye checks like this.

• Like 15

Geimho of Grease Knows Eggs but I wish we also got an episode of my favorite show, Hollywood Handbook, this week

• Like 14

I was about to post that, Silvr. I used offer code 'Hollywood' and saved 5 dollars off the stream. The boys play at 11am eST Sunday. Will Tim n Staz be there? Will they wave to me?

I think they got booked because of the documentary crew back in Ep 36 Mikal Cronin, La Podfest is french for "The Podparty"

• Like 11

I was about to post that, Silvr. I used offer code 'Hollywood' and saved 5 dollars off the stream. The boys play at 11am PST Sunday. Will Tim n Staz be there? Will they wave to me?

I think they got booked because of the documentary crew back in Ep 36 Mikal Cronin, La Podfest is french for "The Podparty"

Why does the website say they're scheduled for 2pm Sunday? I'm assuming they mean PST 'cause it's in LA

• Like 2

I find your lack of Sean disturbing.

(this is a very funny reference.)

• Like 5

Why does the website say they're scheduled for 2pm Sunday? I'm assuming they mean PST 'cause it's in LA

Oh man. I was thinking 11am 'Nohorseman time' #est-problems #ed-problems

• Like 4