🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 101 — The Grease Knows Eggs Show with Jesse Thorn

If Chanson turns out to be Hayes' dad I'm going to stop watching this show.

• Like 10

It's a funny triple entendres using the phrase Greece nose in the title because we all know Cody is a strong supporter of Golden Dawn

• Like 6

I hope they release this live ep. I can't pay $25 to stream the whole LA Podfest What if I accidentally see something called "Alonzo Bodden: Who's paying attention?"

• Like 6

i really like listening to podcasts, especially this one

• Like 14

I find your lack of Sean disturbing.

(this is a very funny reference.)

This post got the elusive ClemDawg like. Now we know what it takes to get one - gotta feed that ego

• Like 3

This post got the elusive ClemDawg Sean like. Now we know what it takes to get one - gotta feed that ego

There - I've edited your post for you so that it's recognized by the very complicated "like" algorithm he created.

• Like 3

Cody (TV series)

Cody is a TV drama which aired on ABC from 1977 to 1978, starring Kevin Brophy, John Randolph, Stockard Channing and Don Gordon.

A 20-year-old man (Brophy) who spent the first 10 years of his life running wild in the forest after being raised by wolves, Cody is taken to a research institute and taught the ways of human society. He is befriended by two kind Hollywood insiders/doctors whom he bonds with during his journey to civilization. Cody's continued freedom at the research center is put in peril once his Hollywood insider/doctor friends and mentors is hurt.

Unable to insure Cody's well being at the institute, his friends encourage him to strike out on his own in search of his identity. The short-lived TV series chronicled the encounters, challenges, and intrigues Cody faced interacting with people using his new learned social graces and old Wolfen instincts.

Cody did have special Wolfen skills that were invoked when he was made very angry. When upset to the point of violence his eyes glowed amber. He also had heightened senses of smell and hearing. In a few episodes he was able to call on his old wolf family/pack for help.

This series was based on a 1977 made-for-TV movie of the same name directed by David Greene.

• Like 5

No pro version in weeks, and I'm starting to question why I got into this racket.

If I can't strive for external validation to support my teetering self-worth, what do I have left? A big empty box of "I don't give a damns."

• Like 11

Cody (TV series)

Cody is a TV drama which aired on ABC from 1977 to 1978, starring Kevin Brophy, John Randolph, Stockard Channing and Don Gordon.

A 20-year-old man (Brophy) who spent the first 10 years of his life running wild in the forest after being raised by wolves, Cody is taken to a research institute and taught the ways of human society. He is befriended by two kind Hollywood insiders/doctors whom he bonds with during his journey to civilization. Cody's continued freedom at the research center is put in peril once his Hollywood insider/doctor friends and mentors is hurt.

Unable to insure Cody's well being at the institute, his friends encourage him to strike out on his own in search of his identity. The short-lived TV series chronicled the encounters, challenges, and intrigues Cody faced interacting with people using his new learned social graces and old Wolfen instincts.

Cody did have special Wolfen skills that were invoked when he was made very angry. When upset to the point of violence his eyes glowed amber. He also had heightened senses of smell and hearing. In a few episodes he was able to call on his old wolf family/pack for help.

This series was based on a 1977 made-for-TV movie of the same name directed by David Greene.

Are you suggesting that the seemingly unnecessary computer noises Cody made were really a desperate call "on his old wolf family/pack for help?" Is that why while I was listening to the episode this morning, my dog got really excited, ran out of the house, returned hours later looking awfully greasy, and now I can't record sportz because my DVR is full of VICE News?

• Like 2

i miss sean

because he's my fave

hayes is also my fave, but sean mostly.

please read this sean

• Like 13

i really like listening to podcasts, especially this one

One might go as far as to say that podcasts are wonderful....

• Like 7

Thanks dad

Yes, Jack. I was a very sexually active two-year-old. I meant to tell you this via Twitter, like a real man, but I guess the HH forum is as good a place as any to tell you that I am your father, son. I love you, buddy.

• Like 9

good ep

Kittens, where are the false promises of near future posts?

Keep that bag beer cold good friend.

• Like 8

RIP Houston

Houston, he had a problem.

(And that's a nice eulogy.)

• Like 10

Houston, he had a problem.

(And that's a nice eulogy.)

Reports of my demise are overstated, but Mike Bonetti is now like a SF based punk band, Dead to Me.

• Like 9

Reports of my demise are overstated, but Mike Bonetti is now like a SF based punk band, Dead to Me.

Oh Houston, not unlike Tommy DeVito, you really are a funny guy.

• Like 7