🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 101 — The Grease Knows Eggs Show with Jesse Thorn

G94PTcd.gif

here is mr mcleod kissing a dog

• Like 13

Allan,

Am I too late to ask a question?

Imagine that Earwolf studios are on fire and you can save everyone except one person. What would you wear to Cody's funeral?

• Like 7

Air Buddy Rich. now we can put this to bed

if I'm not too late,

Mr. McLeod, what is your favorite room to sleep in, that isn't a bedroom?

• Like 6

allan

how to get a job

muchos thank you

• Like 7

Dearest Allan,

Do you resent your parents for spelling your name with two L's?

Also should I marry my childhood crush Ross McLeod in order to obtain the female version of your name? (my first name is Alana)

Kind Regards,

Alana aka Dairy Pillows

• Like 6

I watched ex machina tonight I'm a little behind on my movie watching. Pretty good, right?

• Like 2

its good. i guess. It didn't leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling like lion king.

basically, its no lion king

• Like 11

Air Buddy Rich. now we can put this to bed

if I'm not too late,

Mr. McLeod, what is your favorite room to sleep in, that isn't a bedroom?

Not to be a total buzz kill, but air bud and the air buddies were all golden retrievers and the dog on the video was clearly a pug.

• Like 3

not a great joke but gosh would I love for DJ Douggpound (or either of the other Champs) to come on Hollywood Handbook.

I think I'm becoming too emotionally involved in this podcast/forum. Due to Hayes's recent PCG prompt, implying that he might have read some of our dog-musician puns, I am now overcome with fear that Hayes might have seen my puggpound post, or as forum user o o o o o said, the "worst joke ever posted in the history of online forums" and "the post that proved god's existence when rain consisting of thousands of heroes' blood drowned the hopes and dreams of a child every time the post was read"

• Like 5

I think I'm becoming too emotionally involved in this podcast/forum. Due to Hayes's recent PCG prompt, implying that he might have read some of our dog-musician puns, I am now overcome with fear that Hayes might have seen my puggpound post, or as forum user o o o o o said, the "worst joke ever posted in the history of online forums" and "the post that proved god's existence when rain consisting of thousands of heroes' blood drowned the hopes and dreams of a child every time the post was read"

just so you know, Hayes reads everything on the forum and knows everything about you. So enjoy living with your fear being realized

• Like 14

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Missed it again

AYO ALLAN,

Monsters is scary right haha cool

Regards,

Blink

I forgot who the questions were supposed to be for and the time period for submitting them has almost certainly passed BUT

what kind of life away from the performative arts do you find yourself imagining in moments of fond reminisence?

• Like 3