🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 101 — The Grease Knows Eggs Show with Jesse Thorn

HH in the News

"It’s a concept-breaking episode—indeed, Clements isn’t even a part of it—but the final payoff, when Skully sticks the existential landing, might be the purest distillation of Hollywood Handbook’s famous anti-humor to date."

-The AV Club on episode 101

• Like 11

Someone posted in the comments for that AV club article that Nathan Rabin had written an article about the Pauly Shore ep of HH for splitsider. Sure enough, he had! The internet truly is all connected, like some kind of big web.

• Like 5

It was WELL worth my eleven dollars to get the ad space for this show. Don't forget to trademark your game name, Sean.

Welcome to the forums. Your advertisement was a waste of money. We're like the punk rock nasty kids of comedy podcast forums and your attempts at brainfucking us will not work. Enjoy your stay here, capitalist pig.

• Like 7

Sometimes I think that the AV club is actually a satire of the state of journalism today, but then I realize that they're actually serious.

• Like 2

I just read the AV club review and I've come to the conclusion that they don't get this podcast... Or that I don't get this podcast. It could be either and or both, really.

• Like 2

I love how Chanson always says what we were thinking 2 months ago.

#greatcallback

• Like 8

"I bet Cody; what Cody has... I don't think there's any chance...*snicker*... that when we bring up spiders *swallows laugh*... its gonna be... anything less [laughs]... than unqualified success"

*bong*

*ka-wacka-chocka-wocka-chocka*

lmfao :lol::D:lol:

• Like 3

you're good at typing sounds. It's like I can hear them with my eyes.

• Like 1

you guys get out of here. it's not structurally sound past 10 days. thread could collapse at any moment. you don't want to get stuck in here.

• Like 4