🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 250 — That's It. So What?

Howard and Kulap explain why groups of men in coffee shops are bullies. Then, Jake Folgelnest joins the show to discuss the first time he was ever on an Earwolf podcast, as well as why he now considers Rotten Tomatoes a credible source for film and TV reviews. Additionally, the gang continues to debate the song of summah. Lastly, Jake explains why having a TV show was the weirdest thing to happen to him during high school.

Jake Fogelnest? On an Earwolf podcast? Is this Heaven?

Jake and Kulap talking about music and movies sounds like an astoundingly good time to me.

• Like 2

Weirdly I have 'Go Bayside' and 'The Foglenest Files' still subscribed in my podcast list, despite nothing from either in months. Then, today, a new Bayside appeared and Jake is on Who Charted. Funny coincidence.

• Like 1

Weirdly I have 'Go Bayside' and 'The Foglenest Files' still subscribed in my podcast list, despite nothing from either in months. Then, today, a new Bayside appeared and Jake is on Who Charted. Funny coincidence.

same thing happened here, fam.

Both pretty awesome.

Howard's new persona is hilarious. And it was fitting that he spontaneously brought up Love and Basketball as a good movie, then later seemed to have never heard of Sanaa Lathan (i.e. the lead actor in Love and Basketball).

Howard's "ugh" after Kulap reads a movie synopsis that starts with "a single mother" was hilarious.