🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 376 — Romantic Tommy D

And about musical guests in general, Diane Coffee and American Football are both super great, AF especially

Love American Football. Diane Coffee didn't do anything for me, just not my genre/style of music. Can appreciate the talent, but don't really dig it. Verdict is still out on Peaches as I'm procrastinating on this episode!

Motion on the floor— I move that Will Hines and Joe Wenger (WENGERT!) need to be guests together. I love their characters. They're always a loose concept, and then they just swallow up all of the things being said and incorporate them flawlessly into their characters. I think the two of them together would be A-MA-ZING.

• Like 4

My future wife must have an Australian accent.

Is there somewhere I can go to meet Australian women?

Australia, Australia is generally a pretty good place to meet Australian women.

• Like 3

Verdict is still out on Peaches as I'm procrastinating on this episode!

Aren't you gonna veto that procrastination?

(^sick Review reference)

• Like 2

I would love Claudia and Horatio to do one together because they are the ones to make Scott laugh the most. Just want to see if he could make it through the show

[citation needed]

Did Scott cough when Peaches brought up his ex's name

you mean when she brought up the name of "someone he used to know in the 90s"?. He definitely did.

• Like 1

Motion on the floor— I move that Will Hines and Joe Wenger (WENGERT!) need to be guests together. I love their characters. They're always a loose concept, and then they just swallow up all of the things being said and incorporate them flawlessly into their characters. I think the two of them together would be A-MA-ZING.

Pretty sure they've been on I4H together. I agree, they have complimentary sensibilities.

Pretty sure they've been on I4H together. I agree, they have complimentary sensibilities.

Yeah, they've been together before. Even as recently as a few CBB eps back when Bobcat guested.

You solved the joke!!!

• Like 2

Claudia D'oherty is the absolute best.

I think your autocorrect was wonky so I fixed your post.

Always love when COD is on the show and Hines was great. I had to relisten to Never the Twains Shall Meet as soon as it was over. It was too good.

• Like 3

i know claudia o'D'oherty was basically always playing herself but didn't she used to be playing like a kid version? and in this episode she just said she was 31 which is funny because it brings a whole new level of weirdness to the story. Like, her mother is trying to get her 30 year old daughter out of the house and arranging these elaborate contests? :P

• Like 3

Oh man I thought the pitch for Never The Twains Shall Meet was good, but Romantic Tommy D really took the donut cake!

you mean when she brought up the name of "someone he used to know in the 90s"?. He definitely did.

Maybe this is something widely known throughout the CBB community (I'm too ashamed of myself to Google it)... but who is Scott's ex-girlfriend? Throughout the history of the show, there have been a few references about his ex. I think someone (Amy Poehler?) said that she was a Playboy model?

Claudia D'oherty is the absolute worst.

Is this a joke and I'm missing the sarcasm?

Claudia is so charming and hilarious that I find it impossible to have a single negative thing to say about her. Scott clearly loves having her on so hopefully she can sneak in another appearance before the end of the year.

I love how she rolls with her Aussie-isms for Scott to pick up on so he can jokingly correct them. Like how he does with things from the UK.

"Lets go girls"

• Like 4

Maybe this is something widely known throughout the CBB community (I'm too ashamed of myself to Google it)... but who is Scott's ex-girlfriend? Throughout the history of the show, there have been a few references about his ex. I think someone (Amy Poehler?) said that she was a Playboy model?

i'm not talkin' 'tang out of school when i say "Cho" (am i)?

• Like 1

hey now, take your hollywood handbook snark back to hollywood pal.

• Like 3

Dude are you a Disco Biscuits fan? Because they are the absolute worst, and it's laughable that they even exist in 2015.

If inverted robots is not a Disco Biscuits reference, I profusely apologize but still respectfully disagree with your statements regarding Claudia.

i'm not talkin' 'tang out of school when i say "Cho" (am i)?

He dated the Chosen One?

• Like 1

His ex-girlfriend who he married? Kulap?

• Like 1