🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 377 — Good Night In The Morning

A couple of Canucks, Tatiana Maslany and Kristian Bruun give us the ‘sclusies on the upcoming fourth season of their hit TV series Orphan Black on this week’s Comedy Bing Bong! They’ll also share the stylish ways they’ve been getting around LA before being introduced to a couple of other celebs, radio hosts Chazmin and Sunny of Good Night In The Morning. Chazmin and Sunny bring the sweetness, charm, and hilarity that their very popular radio show is known for across the nation. It’s an episode that clones and non-clones can both enjoy!

Hmm is it just me or does it seem shows centred around people plugging things has become the norm instead of the exception. Isn't that what the BBB BONUSSSSSSSASASASA episodes where for?

This is a great episode by the way.

Hmm is it just me or does it seem shows centred around people plugging things has become the norm instead of the exception. Isn't that what the BBB BONUSSSSSSSASASASA episodes where for?

Scott's sold out smh

• Like 8

"I feel like I sound too much like someone else. And it is a bit of a problem. "

Sonny and Leykis to guest on the show ASAP

• Like 2

Paul and Lauren doing new characters with no established traits or history to maintain is glorious.

• Like 12

Paul and Lauren doing new characters with no established traits or history to maintain is glorious.

That summary of Sunny and Chazmin about 2/3 of the way in of what had been established had me slapping both my knees.

• Like 5

OMG! I can't believe they got her on the show! I love how how she plays all those different characters.

Oh and I love Tatiana Maslany too.

• Like 9

One of the great joys of CBB is Paul F laughing off mic and he's in peak form here!

• Like 3

I had to stop listening because I was driving and literally couldn't see or breathe from laughing so hard.

• Like 9

holy shit this was a really funny ep.

that was a good comment.

• Like 8

I'm only 20 mins in but if it continues like this, BEST EP OF THE YEAR

• Like 1

Scarsdale might be the best original character created so far this year.

Scarsdale might be the best original character created so far this year.

• Like 17

This is a great episode by the way.

If they were coming on just to promote Orphan Black, they would do it around when the new season's actually coming out. The actors are actually fans of CBB.

• Like 10

Seriously, nothing chases away the Monday morning blues like finding out that someone like Tatiana, whom I never expected in a million years to come on to CBB, let alone to be a fan of the show, is in fact on today's CBB and a fan of the show. Love me some Tatiana Maslany! :wub:

• Like 5

Scarsdale is like a Garth & Kat sketch taken to a whole new level.

• Like 7