🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 377 — Good Night In The Morning

Was kind of hoping Scarsdale would realize that the next clue is at The White House

• Like 6

I love how we probably would've gotten a new addition to the plug bag theme if goddamn Willy Mapleton's addition wasn't making everyone laugh so hard.

I was primed and ready to record one, what a loss.

• Like 13

PFT and Hayes move over, in my opinion, there is a new #1 off mic laugh and it belongs to Tatiana Maslany.

C+ from beginning to end.

If you haven't watched Orphan Black, do yourself a favor and start watching now.

• Like 2

This was so completely batshit from minute 1, it was incredible. If there was any doubt about Tatiana being a true CBB fan, it should have been erased when her "keyword" for a Scottish accent/Shrek impression was "Donkey!" I felt like they were kind of nudging Tatiana and Kristian into doing characs, so it was great that they eventually dove in.

• Like 11

I'm curious what the death statistics for this episode due to people getting distracted by laughing are.

• Like 3

My little quibble from earlier aside, on first listen, I think this is the greatest CBB ever.

#LiveAIDS

• Like 5

A guest shortened their birth month to "Oct" in the first few minutes of the show?

*Looks at camera* I could get used to this.

• Like 16

Jesus what an episode. It moves at 100mph from the get-go and I loved every second of it. PFT had some real classic off mic laughter but right at the end when Scott wants everyone to do a one-line catchphrase he does this perfect squeal/giggle that's possibly goat in regards to off-mic PFT laughter.

I was waiting for Phil Collins' catchphrase to be 'Drums!'.

• Like 8

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

briddleliddlechickndix

• Like 8

I love that as soon as the guy (I forgot his name and I'm too lazy to switch tabs and check it) said "36 years a man" I knew with certainty Scott's "12 Years a Slave" joke was coming.

• Like 4

That Would You Rather was quite enjoyable.

bizcard_zps2ffxfihl.jpg

• Like 18

Love everything about this episode, especially:

* Maslany asking PFT how he felt about women

* Lapkus doing a great Tom Leykis/Adomian-impression

* PFT repeating stupid things Scott says, like "the color of the Thriller-video"

* Maslany laughing

* PFT noticing that Scott tends to say "very good" a lot and starts repeating that as well

* The character background-rundown PFT does in the middle

* "You seem like a racist"

* "I think Scarsdale has a question", "Why?"

• Like 13

why was the Warren Report redacted at the part where they described what was on the President's car radio????

• Like 6

I enjoyed this episode. Would listen again. C+

* PFT repeating stupid things Scott says, like "the color of the Thriller-video"

Given how often this happens and the delight in his voice every time, I'm pretty sure this is Paul's single favorite thing to do in life.

• Like 10

Given how often this happens and the delight in his voice every time, I'm pretty sure this is Paul's single favorite thing to do in life.

It's also one of my favorite things to hear in life.

• Like 7

I love how Bellissima is almost as much of a money-grabber as Miss Divine Decadence herself.

"How much money do you have? Sign these papers. That's as romantic as this is gonna get"

• Like 7

For the record, Boy Butter is an actual thing:

http://boybutter.com

"Boy Butter Original is an oil-based lubricant consisting of two powerful yet gentle ingredients: a coconut oil and an organic silicone blend. The ingredients are homogenized like real butter and the end result is a personal lubricant that will last as long as any synthetic or silicone lubricants yet washes off with water alone, from both skin and fabric.

Boy Butter Original is long lasting, hypoallergenic and is safe on all toys, it is not latex safe so make sure to use it by yourself or with a trusted partner.

Along with its incredible texture and the pleasure that it provides, the biggest selling points are that it is about 1/3 to a 1/4 the cost of silicone lubricants ounce per ounce and it is non-staining having an incredibly easy clean up with water alone."

• Like 1

So Comedy Bang Bang makes me laugh a lot when I listen to it. It's wonderfully funny every week and I can't think of an episode in recent memory that didn't make me crack up.

But this? This episode is on an entirely different level. I haven't laughed this hard in years. This was like, painful, please-stop-I-can't-breath crying laughter (that sounds bad but it's not). I don't know if it was the fact that everyone on- and off-mic were also giggling uncontrollably or what, but something about this episode just made it transcendant.

Too many favorite bits to name, so I'll just mention the first one that really got me laughing hard: when PFT realizes that Chazmin's voice sounds too much like Tom Leykis–or more specifically, James Adomian's impression of Leykis–and then Lauren starts doing Leykis's bit with the tongue sounds and the offending-the-opposite-sex comments. Genius.

• Like 8

"The first thing I told him was I HAVE AIDS! The next thing I told him was FUCK ME HARDER!"

God LL is simply the best.

• Like 18

So Comedy Bang Bang makes me laugh a lot when I listen to it. It's wonderfully funny every week and I can't think of an episode in recent memory that didn't make me crack up.

But this? This episode is on an entirely different level. I haven't laughed this hard in years. This was like, painful, please-stop-I-can't-breath crying laughter (that sounds bad but it's not). I don't know if it was the fact that everyone on- and off-mic were also giggling uncontrollably or what, but something about this episode just made it transcendant.

Too many favorite bits to name, so I'll just mention the first one that really got me laughing hard: when PFT realizes that Chazmin's voice sounds too much like Tom Leykis–or more specifically, James Adomian's impression of Leykis–and then Lauren starts doing Leykis's bit with the tongue sounds and the offending-the-opposite-sex comments. Genius.

Yep, this. And hats off to PFT for recognising this, because I was thinking the same thing and started to actually become annoyed lol. Was about to go on a huge forum rant, but should have trusted the greatness of Tompkins judgement.

Great episode.

• Like 1